Jump to content

Jay84

Members
  • Posts

    2,334
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jay84

  1. The general jelousy of missing out yesterday means I'm signing up for trax. How many names do you want?
  2. Welcome along. Will be nice to see some pics
  3. I got a full set in black for less than 40 quid, front and rear
  4. This happened with mine. Its almost easier to get new badges IMO, its come off once and will be weaker than it was and you'll struggle to line it up without a line. That being said, 3M sticky pads cut down will do the trick.
  5. Yeah my daughters say like and literaly too much. And play with American accents.
  6. Well done guys. Its 500 quid off next year's stand for winning isn't it?
  7. Nice one looks good. I've decided I really like mine dark now. Glad I stuck with it its properly grown on me. Next up is front splitter and rear spoiler
  8. Fair enough pal. Fair point at a few mm tbh
  9. Also why spend your own money resolving it? Take it back and get the service centre to resolve.
  10. I'm going to come along in the day, but wont be staying over. Wifey isn't happy I'm having a saturday off for zed things but not for family time. Although I'm bringing them with me, they can follow in the crashqai...with a boot full of forum wear.
  11. It either needs to go onto photobucket, or you can copy image from facebook. Is it fitted? how did it go? I only ask as i've just ordered one lol.
  12. That does look nice mate, well looked after. The colour suits it, and that's coming from a coupe owner
  13. Stunning, very nice
  14. I'll second that. He wrapped my front reflectors. He wasn't happy with the first time so did it again so I received a perfect product.
  15. I tried to use that on my astra h tail lights...they were a very difficult shape.
  16. I do clothing but can't make it this year.
  17. Actually our friendly reflector wrapper sent the link on ebay. 6 quid on ebay for 100x30cm. Here is the link http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/30-x-100cm-Light-Smoke-Headlight-Tinting-Film-Fog-Vinyl-Lights-FREE-SQUEEGEE/262753869007?_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851&_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIC.MBE%26ao%3D2%26asc%3D40656%26meid%3D453dc164c0454ee6ae9addb5f8660719%26pid%3D100005%26rk%3D3%26rkt%3D6%26mehot%3Dpp%26sd%3D111442447960 You get more than enough for many practices lol.
  18. I regret not getting in on this
  19. I've had that a couple of times in my past cars. I used to know a traffic cop, and they're all just massive petrol heads. He said if someone is speeding safely he looks the other way. If they're being a d**k, then he'll pull them. Conditions depending. 85-90 on a quiet stretch of motorway at night is one thing. During peak its another. Obviously not all will be like that.
  20. You cant help but think in France with a terror attacks they've had, must be affecting the votes.
  21. Congrats mate, you'll find yourself smiling a lot, then zeditus will set in. You need to get some pics for a us drool over lol .
  22. Jay84

    Rally500

    That does look ace. I'd be up for that...possibly not this year. Hope mh lowly zed wouldn't be too outclassed lol
  23. I pulled over 2 xmases ago in works astra. I was in the wrong. I undertook what I thought was a taxi. He flashed me and followed me through a town centre, I tried to loose him. After 2 mins gave up and pulled over. As I did a panda top pulled up with blues and 2s. Turned out not a taxi, 2 off duty officers in the station officers car on the way back in. I had a chat, apologised. Shook hands merry Xmas etc. No further action. Learnt my lesson about being patient. I'm 33 and have no points, that was my first issue. But most of the time I'm on quiet country roads. My work requires me having a fairly clean license so cruise control is my friend.
  24. And that's one of the biggest issues: the media muddy the water so much. Its not just the papers these days, Facebook and Twitter is full of the he said she said.
×
×
  • Create New...