-
Posts
268 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by 350_Jer
-
I've got a DE one in the garage with the velocity stack mod fitted from one of the traders on here, with an HKS super hybrid filter fitted, that any good?
-
Same here, although working on my own in an empty house (plasterer). Managed to get a delivery to site tomorrow to keep me going (although multifinish has disappeared from every single supplier!) for a couple of weeks but after that then it's working on the zed for a while!
-
Just read some more and seen that you can reset the sensor which is great
-
Thanks for the reply, do you know if the Windows version would be able to reset the sensor? I've got an old laptop I can use and I've been reading up on the USB to OBD cable you need. Will take a look at the forum too
-
Evening all, has anyone tried the Android version of Datascan 2? Just wondering if it will reset my steering angle sensor, I was changing the steering rack bushes and managed to mess up getting the column back in the right position on the rack somehow, Cheers
-
If you replacing your 350z, what would you get next?
350_Jer replied to shueb.c's topic in Other Cars
I've been looking at R8's, v8 models, recently when ebay trawling whilst bored as a possible zed replacement but like you say much higher running costs and only bit more power than a S/C zed of which I have all the parts ready to fit to mine, I love my 350z but an R8 would be a very worthy replacement! -
Partner lost job after exchange of contracts on new house....
350_Jer replied to nowhereboy's topic in Off Topic Discussion
Also, worth thinking about that if you do use a credit card in the meantime then the payments on that could affect your affordability for the mortgage if the provider was to check -
There was a guy on ebay a while back selling their own version of one of these that they had made, looked exactly the same but without the RareJDM badge on. Might be worth a look if you aren't fussed about having a genuine one?
-
No longer available, gone for scrap
-
Still for sale if anyone wants them this week, otherwise they'll get put in the scrap pile next weekend due to packing up to move house
-
Sold subject to collection/payment
-
Hi Neil, yes that's right for the set Ok great, I'll PM you in a sec
-
Got for sale my spare set of 4 wheels, they came on my car when I bought it and had been refurbed and resprayed in a nice dark grey by the seller just before I bought it, so 3 years ago-ish. I've replaced them with Rays so these have sat in the shed for a while and unfortunately have got scratched so will need a respray to make them tidy again. £50 collected from Bristol, wrapping up for a courier might be an option if really needed but I'm working away a fair bit at the moment so wouldn't be able to sort that out very quickly
-
My plans are to get my supercharger kit and other mods I've been collecting up fitted at last and make good use of the car on some trackdays again!
-
I've got one sorted now, thanks anyway
-
Thanks for the review, I'll be after this set up when I've got my S/C kit fitted and it fries the standard clutch!
-
That's very strange, I've been meaning to post a wanted ad for the exact same thing, I've lost the short bar and nut since my car's been off the road So 2 needed please, obviously mr v6 first
-
Very nice! Certainly beats my old Vivaro van I use for my daily!
-
Whilst taking the battery tray out retrieving a lost socket I found a random plastic item, and was wondering where it is from?! Any one got an idea please?
-
I let you out of the Spire hospital car park earlier this evening and followed for a bit in my work van, looked and sounded lovely!
-
Are there any benefits or downsides to running a larger sump such as the Stillen or Greddy, to running a spacer for the standard sump? I'd guess the fact that the actual sump is bigger (and aluminium) would help with cooling, and also only 1 gasket surface to potentially leak rather than one each side of a spacer? I already have a spacer kit but thinking of selling that and going for the larger sump. Cheers
-
Got for sale a Vortech mounting bracket, I've got a pre Rev-Up DE so don't need this bracket. Comes with everything pictured, so no mounting bolts or supercharger pulley (pulleys available here: https://www.torqen.uk/130-belts-pulleys-oil) Has a couple of small marks from storage/shipping but is brand new and not been fitted £450 ono posted to UK, can post elsewhere for additional cost