Jump to content

GappySmeg

Members
  • Posts

    182
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GappySmeg

  1. A few teams (Brazil, Spain) are doing what they need, and no more, in my opinion. We'll see a different side to them in the knockouts. Belgium were my tip pre-tournament, and nothing I've seen has changed that (although, Brazil do look a little better than I thought they would). Agree about Colombia, sadly... far more creative than us. Have to disagree about Portugal though, I don't think they've looked very cohesive.
  2. Now sold. Lock/Delete thread as you see fit. Thanks for being a great forum during my Z ownership. Cheerio. Gary
  3. Hi guys, my 350Z is now up for sale. Simply hardly being used, and I need a large family car. 2005/05, 47800 miles, FSH, Rays albeit refurbished in anthracite, Pioneer AVHX8500DAB head unit with USB input in arm rest cubby and full steering wheel integration (original supplied). Billet weighted gear knob from this forum (original supplied). Clear front reflectors (original orange ones supplied). 5/16th plenum spacer fitted. Clutch line replaced with braided version, and full bleed using RBF660. Great condition, apart from usual front-end stone chips. Open to reasonable offers.
  4. GappySmeg

    My 350Z

  5. GappySmeg

    350z

    From the album: My 350Z

    My 350z as I got it.
×
×
  • Create New...