Jump to content

S7nny

Members
  • Posts

    381
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by S7nny

  1. Did that before I posted here!
  2. I’ve torn a sizeable hole in the door sill that can’t be repaired so I’m in need a replacement, preferably in Gunmetal. 2006 DE non-revup. Thanks in advance!
  3. It seems to be some way off from the finished article; but I appreciate the recommendation, regardless. I am a fan of the aggressive looking kits. I think it would finish off the rocket bunny kit quite nicely instead of the stock bumper. This is definitely something I need to look at and press on with!
  4. I'm in love with the Varis V2 370 rear - that's why! I don't fancy a 370 over the 350 I already have. It's a preference!
  5. So I'm looking for a fabricator/body shop near Windsor/Slough/Reading (willing to travel within reason) that can fit a 370 rear bumper into a 350. Go!
×
×
  • Create New...