Jump to content

GeorgeW

Members
  • Posts

    570
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GeorgeW

  1. I have been wondering the same thing, the manuel says you can have a switch installed to turn off the airbag - so I'm guessing I'm not getting the baby in the zed for now then..
  2. Don't worry mate, I'm just glad no one robbed my car!
  3. Passed you on the way to the coast on Sunday, you were heading towards Newtown we passed on some tight wooded corners, I think it's the first zed I have passed!
  4. I was thinking the same thing the other day, I think I'm going to change it to black soon, one question though, would you just do the grill, or go straight down so the grill length of the splitter is black as well? I quite like that look on some cars, but it would probably look crap on a flat splitter?
  5. Ah, no that wouldn't have been me, but sounds like that guy has dam good style
  6. I'm from llanymynech, but work Shrewsbury, but In Welshpool today, where would have you seen me?
  7. Got the eyelids painted and stuck on, also the new plates are on - a lot slicker. Sprayed the badges matt black as the chrome was pitting badly, just wouldn't clean up at all!
  8. Getting excited now! Can't wait
  9. GeorgeW

    Locations

    You can slap me on the list, from llanymynech George
  10. Found time to put the duct on - I now understand why people hesitate, cutting the bumper was nerve wracking! Before and after:
  11. ok great, I was worried I had done something terribly wrong putting it back together!
  12. I have just fitted one in mine, seems ok to me, sound isnt the best but will do. One thing though, my facia which came with the unit doesnt fit - a huge gap below the unit and too little above - anyone else get this?
  13. Beautiful, what camera setup do you use? Please don't use say iPhone!
  14. Cheers guys, the stubby arrived today which I forgot I ordered, looks much tidier than the other one, planning to fit the pioneer head unit tonight - tested last night and all works well, even with the lack of bass (thanks Bose) so it will go in for good tonight, which means so will the footwell neons, I'll get a photo up when it's complete
  15. Cheers Yes I have clocked the plenum and pop charger, but with buying the car and a good few hundred quid on upgrades and cleaning products, they may be next month!
  16. Hello 350z-ers,I thought it best to start a thread for my Zed, as I have a few mods lined up Spec and numbers: The car is a 2004 350z GT in Chilli Pepper red. It has covered 69,000 miles when I picked it up. Modifications: Exterior Nismo V1 rear bumper Nismo V1 side skirts Nismo V1 spoiler Downforce front bumper Carbon fibre varis bonnet Carbon fibre eyelids Carbon fibre intake duct Carbon fibre wrapped interior SSW Stanford 20'' omega rims Black emblems Clean plates Stubby areal Rear wiper delete Bumper tuck Vinyls Engine Bay Toyosport exhaust system Colour coded engine bay bits K&N drop in filter Colour coded engine bay Plenum spacer Cooling plate Bonnet dampers Interior Red interior neons Double Din Head unit Chrome indicator bulbs Carbon fibre + alum gearknob Leather Gaiter Modifications planned: Revup Roof wrapped black Window tints Issues known: Rattle from rear whilst driving, worse if you give it a welly Photos when I first brought it home:
  17. im wondering if these are noises that I am worrying about (I started a thread for it), is there any videos of this noise for peace of mind?
  18. Got the first chance to snow foam and clay the zed today, I wanted to give it a high def polish and wax but ran out of time, still got a nice shine on it considering it felt like sandpaper before!
  19. saying that, I was drunk and jealous - but I just got a 350z as well
  20. Thats great that you got a good result, we had the same problem at my parents - the neighbors were nuts, and kept attacking our cars - put a chair through my rear light and hit my partners with a cement mixer - the police did nothing and the they got away scott free, really pleased for you
  21. The only two 350z I know around here are a silver one with black wheels at the Honda garage, and a bronze one in craven arms.. Anyone on the forum?
  22. Ha cheers mate, yeah I work in Shrewsbury but live in llanymynech so travel a bit, and since getting the zed I opt to drive anywhere we need to go! 😊
  23. Ha yes this one is pure bred red! Half of my leather bits have arrived, I am a bit stumped on getting the gaiter off though, I have searched for how this, and no where mentions the plastic circle inside the gaiter - so do you know how to remove this?
  24. Yes but he has realised the error of his ways and corrected it
×
×
  • Create New...