Jump to content

Nso93

Members
  • Posts

    785
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Nso93

  1. Some pics of the maxton design side steps fitted today
  2. I was tempted to get one there rear spoilers as well. Maybe next time
  3. Welcome to the forum
  4. Some new goodies arrived for the zed today. Martin design side steps and a full replica brake line kit for hel
  5. Cheers for the reply’s everyone. I should be receiving my order tomorrow
  6. Cheers KyleR think I’ll give the side steps a go
  7. Cheers Ekona, got my on a couple of bits at the minute
  8. http://www.maxtondesign.co.uk/shop/370z.html
  9. Nso93

    wanted 350z cats

    I’ve got a set you can have
  10. Cool be interested to see what you go for
  11. I got the imperial wheel cleaner,Aqua coat, hand pucki, some polishing pads, mercury metal polish and kneeling pad for detailing.
  12. Hi all after the success of this years event castle Coombe have announced the date for next years show. We’ll be having another club stand. Last year we we had great selection of Zeds with over 35 on our stand. The stand passes aren’t available to purchase just yet. I’ll start the list for people wishing to attend next years show. 1. Nso93
  13. Some more auto finesse goodies arrived the for the zed today
  14. Just had confirmation from castle Coombe that the date advertised on Facebook for next years show is in correct. And the group that created the event is no associated with them.
  15. I’ll start a new thread in a couple of days
  16. I’ll be using from now on to do mine.
  17. Looks like it will be. I thought they would try and leave a bit of space between the two shows
  18. I agree the finish was much better
  19. I’m impressed with demo foam, first time I’ve used snow foam
  20. Picked up some new cleaning stuff today. Really impressed with finish from the products. I used demon shine snow foam and the autofinese complete protection kit
  21. Looks like we have a date for next years show. I helive this is the week after japfest at silverstone
  22. Good to see you again David
  23. Hi Paul good meet today great turnout as normal. No worries Sam hope you get the zed sorted
×
×
  • Create New...