Jump to content

STYLZ

Members
  • Posts

    785
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by STYLZ

  1. No problem mate. I'm actually stuck between choosing the black or red one. Any pics of the red fitted?
  2. They look great grunders.il take the darkest colour you got. Any black/red variations at all?
  3. What condition is the headliner in? And would you post?
  4. Can't see the original pic 4 some reason. Can u post again?
  5. Any update on the fitted pics of the louvre?
  6. I'd snatch this off you if I weren't saving for the family holiday.
  7. Bumpety bump
  8. Not had a chance as ive been working 12 hour shifts the last 3days so been pretty knackered. hopefully i'll get some time to work on the car this weekend.
  9. Thanks jetpilot. I'll check it out tomorrow.
  10. No doesn't have the sub but again a lot was removed from the car as it was used as a drift car at one point by the owner before last.
  11. See there was a lot taken out of the car by a previous owner which is why I'm not 100% sure. There are the connectors i believe for the heated seats but not the buttons and i have the 6 disc Stereo that looks exactly like the bose system just doesn't say bose on it. Came with Brembos. Also is a UK car.
  12. My apologies Ebized. I will be sending my application to you as soon as i get back home in a few days.
  13. Hey folks, so when i bought my zed it came with a drift steering wheel. I have recently noticed that the speedo has the outline of the cruise light on it. My question is, does this mean my zed has cruise control and i just need to replace the wheel with the right one?
  14. STYLZ

    Rear Diff

    I have a welded one if that's any use. 😊😊
  15. I have the pair of em mate. Just can't split them. PM me if you're interested.
  16. 🚘😧😧😧
  17. Bump
  18. Thats pretty cool, i'm still saving my pennies mark +1 on the penny saving Marky boy. Btw i sorted the slam panel out myself. Wasn't to hard to cut the shape. Hardest part was tryin not to scratch it, But looks amazing now. Just need to source the bumper support brackets now. ðŸ‘ðŸ‘ðŸ‘ðŸ‘
  19. ☺😊😀ðŸ˜ðŸ˜‚😃😄😅😆😉😉
  20. And p.s the rocket bunny kit is effin awesome!!!😂😂😂😂
  21. Hahaha, so we hate our cars because we don't have your taste? At the end of the day everyone is different, not every Z owner is going to have your style. What we do to our cars is an extension of our own creativity. So if a guy/girl wants to put a big ass kit on their car or have a dildo as their gear stick, then i say good for them.
  22. U should get them to do the rocket bunny kit if their quality is spot on. I just want the rear spoiler from it.
  23. Bump
  24. Bumpety bump 😱
  25. Welcome to the club mate.
×
×
  • Create New...