Jump to content

nissanjuke

Members
  • Posts

    1,633
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nissanjuke

  1. can anybody let me know where I can get a sat nav that fits directly into the small top glove box in a 2005 350z. I know I will have to remove lid, thanks
  2. thanks lads for all your help ,I will get there eventually
  3. still not working ,my pc tends to freeze once you paste in the img code
  4. will try tis out thanks
  5. joined photobucket clicked on image clicked direct link pasted it into urlbox pressed copy ,nothing happens.-no picture trasnsfer mypc is windows 8.1,using internet explorer help again :wacko:
  6. sorting out my sounds in car,i have a 2005 roadster 350z,i do not want to change sound system as I love the bose system and I have an I pod hack,which I use my old 80gb ipod which is the old classic style and when hooked up to my bose system,does me nicely ,so I am looking for any ideas to fit a sat nav with Bluetooth,but I would like it to fit in small glove box above unit,any suggestions.
  7. thanks
  8. looking for a bit of advice hear,how easy is it to change the gearknob,as I have seen a momo combat evo blue for my azure blue roadster. thanks
  9. thanks,but if its reasonable I am going to get my plastic parts hydro dipped.
  10. thanks will give him a call
  11. thanks I will give it a bash
  12. looking for silver kickplates,again where can I buy these,nothing on ebay.
  13. Can anybody let me know where I can buy these sets for a 2006 350z roadster.Tried ebay no success.
  14. nissanjuke

    Knobs

    like the momo combo,where can I get one?
  15. cheers,but looking for to change gearknob and solid cover for handbrake
  16. looking for silver gearknob and handbrake cover. silver kick plates covers for switches anything i have the bug
  17. very nice,anybody in Scotland do this type of work
  18. on my 350 now need to change the gearknob to silver and the switch covers on the doors need changed. also kickpltes on doors. just to tidy interior up any help most welcome
  19. thanks
  20. nice chaps,but does anybody do silver with z logo
  21. can any body let me know where I can get a new gear knob and matching handbrake cover. my car is 350z azure blue, with leather interior. fancy silver/blue
  22. can anybody let me know where I can get a replacement gear nob,a new style one,something fancy
  23. sorrydid not find reply box.i am using windows 8.1 I hk mylink is photobucket.com/user/nissanjukeprofile/ sorry new to this
×
×
  • Create New...