Jump to content

addisj

Members
  • Posts

    230
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by addisj

  1. More pics added. Also realised its actually MOT'd till May.
  2. *Now £6600 and on AutoTrader* I have decided to let my Zed go. She stays in the garage through out the winter and only driven in the summer. I have a new job this year where I have to park on the road and I am too precious to get her out of the garage simply to be left on the road while I am at work. My old job had a private underground car park so it was perfect. I'm getting on now and I hate to say it, but my old winter car (Golf) is all I need now days and I want my garage space back. Mods; Undersealed (The first ever owner had extra underseal treatment covering areas that the standard treatment doesn't) Cobra Y Pipe Berks Hi flow Cat Braided hoses fitted last year Stage 1 RPC clutch fitted around 17k miles ago along with a new flywheel HKS air filter New pads all around 5k miles ago Serviced every summer (FSH with mostly stamps and all receipts) including the original purchase sale receipt Plenum spacer 06 airbox intake mod Tuned at Abbey Motorsport - 302bhp with printed graphs and receipt Fujitsubo exhaust (Rare exhaust that was an option on the Nismo) sounds amazing. Sound clip (phone quality) Forged 18" alloys which I had refurbed Michelin Sports all around with a good amount of tread Only ever run with Super unleaded Android 7" screen head unit Under brace S2000 ariel Orange rimmed Z mats, orange leather gear gator and handbrake cover New Bonnet and boot struts Extras; Full set of suspension taken from a 2009 Zed that covered 25k miles. Nothing wrong with the existing suspension but I bought these just for spares. these will be included with the sale. Boot divider Mint strut brace - again, bought as a spare New battery fitted last year HID lights, all other lights are high spec LED's, rear parking assist sensors Everything works. Needs air con re gassing but that's it. The dashboard surround and door window switch surrounds are in great shape unlike most examples around now. Clean through out. Never taken on a track and never driven hard. MOT due in May Heathfield, East Sussex TN21 8YL NOTE: The strut brace and engine cover are chrome plated so need a good buffing up. There is surfact rust on the brace, so either a rub down or swapping out with the mint spare brace which is included.
  3. addisj

    Me Zed

  4. addisj

    My 2005 GT

    From the album: Me Zed

  5. addisj

    My 2005 GT

    From the album: Me Zed

    The only way to park and avoid door dents
×
×
  • Create New...