Jump to content

Baidan

Members
  • Posts

    349
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Baidan

  1. Hi I've only noticed the condensation today, any pearls of wisdom and advice gratefully received. 370z GT 2010. Cheers in advance.
  2. . It's a real pain taking the tax disc holder apart, started off with 5 micro screws, now I'm down to 3 and it has to be wedged between the window and the dash now. Pete Oh right, well I think it'll be going straight back for a refund!! Cheers.. í ½í¸Ž
  3. I just ordered the 370z RIchbrook tax disc holder!!! What a twit!!.. Completely forgot about the changes to the tax disc.. :-(
  4. Black is the best, if I could only figure out how to paste a pic into here I'd show ya, ..
  5. Don't worry about it. If all you can use is super market fuel stations then just make sure it's always the Super unleaded fuel you use. Shell also do a map showing the locations of their fuel stations that sell Super unleaded V-power/nitro; http://www.shell.co.uk/gbr/products-services/on-the-road/online-station-locator.html That's great, will endeavour to get the right fuel. My next question will be, when is there a meet in or around Leicester?,where should I post that?.
  6. Cheers.
  7. Thanks, again!.
  8. Eh! Well I've never seen either of them, don't suppose you can recommend a provider in or around leicester?..
  9. Well if you use the standard 95 unleaded that could still happen plus a lot worse as it's the incorrect fuel to use in a Zed. I use Texaco Super Unleaded and Shell V-Power Nitro in mine and I have never had a problem using either fuel. I tend to stay clear of supermarket fuel stations tbh.if not super market fuel stations then I'm stuck as that pretty much all we have locally , appreciate pos wrong place or forum, bit confused as to how to pits otherwise.. ������ Wrong section btw. Never mind I'll get me coat..
  10. Well if you use the standard 95 unleaded that could still happen plus a lot worse as it's the incorrect fuel to use in a Zed. I use Texaco Super Unleaded and Shell V-Power Nitro in mine and I have never had a problem using either fuel. I tend to stay clear of supermarket fuel stations tbh.if not super market fuel stations then I'm stuck as that pretty much all we have locally , appreciate pos wrong place or forum, bit confused as to how to pits otherwise.. í ½í¸œ Wrong section btw.
  11. if I could also jump,in on this, not had z long but feel the exhaust needs as change, have been planning on a cobra as I really want just an improvement from stock but not a noisy growler would appreciate hearing it live. I'm in leicester.
  12. Sorry if it's Been discussed loads but I'm new, I've seen the odd comment insisting on super unleaded but I'm worried as on my last car (merc) I had issues twice with crap fuel ( reputable garage with a large supermarket errr attached JS,,) and water in plugs etc, I think the problem is not enough peps use it .. So I'm happy to do so and pay the extra but how on earth do I know it won't cause more problems?..
  13. My lads have done badges and wheels on their motors, lasts surprisingly well especially if hand wash only and quite easy to apply and remove.
  14. Wow surprised at the difference it makes, looks great, í ½í¸‰
  15. Baidan

    image

    From the album: 370z GT auto..

  16. Combs hair (all two of them..) sidles over, well hello,,, welcome..í ½í¸‰
  17. Only 20!! Well done lad.. ;-)
  18. Hi, yep rear are 19.5 I think and look amazing! í ½í¸‰
  19. Baidan

    image

    From the album: 370z GT auto..

  20. hiya, I'm in Leicester.
  21. Got my first Z two weeks ago, dream car and it hasn't disappointed me one bit wow!.. It's fantastic, have a judder on brakes at speed hence I found this fantastic site, planning on booking her (370z GT) in this week to get the discs skimmed... Loving it..
  22. Welcome aboard Baidan. Was mentioned already on a previous page fyi. Oh I see cheers, complete newbie just getting hang of the site, just joined tonight :-)
×
×
  • Create New...