Jump to content

Baidan

Members
  • Posts

    349
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Baidan

  1. Had he asked to go on your map?... ;-) have I missed you off ? - pm me details if you like No probs what do you need to know? Based in leicester so will be the only one on your map, lol.
  2. Two of mine have cars now (third just starting lessons) having cars has actually been and really nice thing in that we have that in common (separated from mother a few years back) oldest has a Mondeo ST, middle a Golg GTI, always on about their latest mod, all very excited when I got the z!. Though youngest wants a VW polo, hope he's grows out of that lol..
  3. Had he asked to go on your map?... ;-)
  4. I thought that. A while back had just picked up a new car (merc at the time) and I took a wrong turn (blame sat nav) ended up some drive with a few houses, after turning round as I drove back out a transit drove straight at me, had to stop, this bloke got out looked in my car window! Had my 3 kids with me, started asking what I was doing, I explained (kind of politely ) that's it was nothing to do with him, anyway next junction he's behind me taking pictures, I was livid (in hindsight not sure why..) anyway before I could do owt he was off, still not forgotten it.. Nor heard anymore..
  5. Can I get on the map?... Cheers.. Ps I waved at a 14 plate 370 nismo the other day, in a manly way etc, blanked me!!...
  6. Congrats!.
  7. Hi and welcome,,, just got a Can this weekend planning on doing the same thing, my lads have used it on badges and wheels plus I've seen it used elsewhere looks pretty easy..
  8. last time I looked it was about 20, will try pasteing it, new on here myself not sure if it`ll work,, , http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/85425-cougar-store-leicester-meet-sunday-15th-june/page__st__20
  9. I agree!, plus I think they look smart, will order a couple for my trip to Miami ;-) .. no info on sizing though...
  10. Gia Cuzco for me... On a 370..
  11. Sounds good, I might start a new post called why doesn't anyone have any pics! Lol :wink: as soon as I posted I looked through my pictures and none really show it! Looks really smart, liking the black door handles too!, . Omg where does it end lol.. Cheers mate.
  12. :grin:
  13. Sounds good, I might start a new post called why doesn't anyone have any pics! Lol :wink:
  14. Mate you motor looks great!, also my Z badges arrived today planning of plasi spraying them too, what exhaust is that, Im getting pretty set on a cobra have stock at the mo, also just ordered some k&n filters after reading up on them..a
  15. Looks great,..
  16. Hi there, nice car great colour! ;-)
  17. Sorry,wouldn't tint at all?
  18. Wow great feed back, what about just the rear window and or the small side windows? Or would that look odd,, it can't be dark as I have to reverse down a ramp and manoeuvre between concrete posts to park, hard enough when able to see lol.. Cheers..
  19. Hi, actually I’ve noticed the opposite, put Shell Z power in have to say there was a notable improvement.. J
  20. By the way I live in the future hence I have a 470z... Soz mean 370z...
  21. I have a black 470z GT, and I am considering tinting the rear and side windows, have always been slightly anti it though my lads have done there cars (golf GTI, mondo ST) and seem very happy with it, will do or not based on the feed back (if any lol) I receive, cheers in advance.
  22. Thanks to bulletmagnet I filled her up today was half empty, I wasn't being tight honestly hadn't considered what fuel, it might be my imagination but I certainly noticed a difference using the shell v power, yeah it's a little dearer but I agree overall its well worth it, cheers all.
  23. I was reading about this earlier posted by superstu (loved it..) said he'd sanded and had his painted, and I've seen others say they've painted their door handles, well I think that's what they said could have have said fork handles.. (I'll get me coat...)
  24. Cheers for the reply benjy, I'll look at taking it off this weekend, hopefully I can see where the waters getting in, if no joy will try your suggestion. Post a pic of your 350?.
  25. Hi, mine was also £485, dealer paid this time though...
×
×
  • Create New...