Have you ever driven one?
I had a boxster s pdk as a courtesy car for a month a few years back. I didn't want to give it back.
Crazy, brutal gearbox and really well balanced.
Different league to a Z as a drivers car, even if the image is a bit "hairdresser".
Run flats are awful.....truly awful.
It's no coincidence bmw had major issues with cracked alloys on low mileage new cars when they started fitting run flats to most models.
There is a guy in Wigan who will paint the internals satin black for £70.
I was going to have mine done, but I don't think it's worth doing with pre facelift lights.
I fear this will be awful.
It's bad enough in the new m3... Which ironically doesn't need it as it sounds like a old group b rally car.
I think this will have more in common with the crap they put in recent Renault clios.
What looked awful, the millions of pounds of stock in the showroom?
No...the attention seeking, made in chelsea wannabe idiots that own them.
That's not directed at all super car dealers and owners, just the pretentious pricks on that show.
Strange considering the uk market is on of the strongest in Europe for soft top cars.
I think the 3.7 v6 and the interior put most people off. Most "roadster" buyers would prefer a 2.0 TT.......I know I wouldn't.
It didn't fare well in group tests either iirc.
If you read his thread he quotes £65 for shipping to the UK.
Many vendors will offer a invoice marked 50% down if you're a dodgy sort
Even with import tax at 20% of £400, it's cheap for a oem nismo bumper IMO.