Jump to content

pjf1985

Members
  • Posts

    1,717
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by pjf1985

  1. Yeah I know! haven’t had barely any interest, it’s a very clean car and needs to be seen. They are 9.5J ET15 fronts and 10.5J ET15 rears
  2. Reduced to £6000. Need this off my drive, getting nagged by the Mrs!
  3. Cheers! Had it on Pistonheads but need to relist on there.
  4. Just had a fresh MOT with no advisories
  5. SOLD to TubbyZ Mods please close thread.
  6. Bump. Reduced and will consider reasonable offers
  7. Bump. Reduced and will consider reasonable offers
  8. I have these 350Z Tarmac Sportz LED reverse & turn signal lights with the smoked lenses for sale. They are BRAND NEW still in the box, never got round to fitting them. They are the same as on here: https://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/lighting/tarmac-sportz-nissan-350z-03-08-led-reverse-turn-signal-lights-smoked-lens.html Looking for £135 including postage
  9. 2006 Nissan 350z 3.5 Litre V6 Petrol Manual £6,000 ONO *101K Miles and won't rise much as using my new car* *MOT until November with no advisories on last MOT* *GT Spec* *Rev-Up engine* *Best colour Azure Blue* *Recently fitted Nismo V2 bumper* *Recent front end spray and rear panels* *Forum member/Enthusiast owner* I have owned this car for around 4 years and I can honestly say its been the best car I've owned! It's a real head turner and it's a very reluctant sale! Selling for a house deposit. The car has full service history which is a rare find on any of these cars these days. It has always been filled with VPower or Momentum fuel. I have put a lot of love into this car and it very well looked after. It has the Nismo v2 bumper fitted and I've had the front end full resprayed when this was done. Has a beautiful sparkle to the paint! Looks amazing in the sun light! The wheels set this off too. They are Enkei RPF1 which make the car look so much better than standard and really fill out the arches. These were around £1500 when I bought these. I've recently fitted the cobra exhaust which with the decats makes it louder than OEM but it's not too obtrusive and doesn't drone. Comes with everything you see in the photos (except private reg) The standard extras with the car are as follows: UK Spec with GT pack, Colour co-ordinated Heated Leather Orange Seats, Steering Controls, BOSE Audio with 6CD auto changer, Cruise Control, Climate Control, Xenon Headlights, Electric Windows, Electric Folding Mirrors, Electric adjusted seats, Limited Slip Differential, BREMBO Brakes, Six Speed Manual, 350Z OEM boot carpet and floor mats The mods are as follows: * Nismo v2 bumper * Enkei RPF1 wheels * Cobra resonated exhaust (sounds amazing) * Cobra Decats * Pioneer touchscreen stereo with Bluetooth connectivity * Tarmac Sportz rear diffuser * Real carbon fibre wing mirror covers * Front mud/splash guards * Tinted rear window * Rear wiper delete * HKS Hybrid Air filter * Stubby Ariel
  10. Wanted: a V2, V3 or Amuse bumper, PM me

  11. Itching to do some more mods..

×
×
  • Create New...