Jump to content

chirag1988

Members
  • Posts

    2,229
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by chirag1988

  1. Finally got round to ordering and fitting the Z1 Motorsports uprated boot struts & poppers from Tarmac Sports. No more smashing my head in lol https://www.instagram.com/reel/DV6dwCmDI52/?igsh=MXQ5aXQwaGJ0bnVjMw==
  2. After a long time away, I'm back!! And with my original 350z!! I was fortunate enough to buy it back from the guy I sold it to and she's running as sweet as ever! Could not believe my luck! I regretted the day I sold her, and have had cars in between, but nothing could match the enjoyment I got from my 350z. Even looking at other zeds, I wanted my old one back. And here she is ladies and gents! To say I'm over the moon is an understatement!
  3. Hi guys, zed sold back on December - said times but it's time to close the chapter on this story and start to explore another. I've now got myself a 435d gran coupe so I can have the little one in the back and load the boot up too
  4. BUMP - dropping price to £9500
  5. Ah Colin, you know how much I love this car, I've been toying with the idea of keeping it or selling it since my little one was born. Now that he's 20 months there's more activities we can do together as a family so the zed is getting less and less use. Only 400 miles since the last MOT, which definitely means it's time for it to go to someone who will enjoy it just as much as I did, and time for me to get a family car!
  6. Thanks mate - new MOT just done today 🙂
  7. It is with a heavy heart that I put my beloved 350z finally up for sale. The reason for selling is I am now a proud father and 2 seats just doesn't work for us, even as my weekend toy, I've not had as much opportunity to use the zed as I would have liked and I'd rather it go to another enthusiast who will long continue the smiles per gallon that I received. You can see the full build thread on the link below - I bought the car totally stock and then had some mods done to it, including an Uprev with pops & bangs map as well as valet mode. I have been servicing it myself the last few years, however in the most recent service, the oil was still fairly golden when I changed it, as I had done less than 1000 miles in 1 year. It has the usual wear and tear you'd expect from a 2008 car, it's also seen a lot of beautiful roads, including Wales and the Scottish NC500 and so had the peppered bumper which could do with a once over. The rear bumper is an original Chargespeed, which you'll be able to see from my build thread. Also the original number plate will be going back on the car. I'm looking for £9500 ONO.
×
×
  • Create New...