Jump to content

ZEUS

Members
  • Posts

    3,553
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ZEUS

  1. Welcome along
  2. Welcome along
  3. Welcome along, I'm sure some good advice will be along shortly as there are a few drifters on here.
  4. They look so mean, I love em.
  5. Welcome along and nice looking zed
  6. Have you tried Zmanalex ?
  7. Mine came on every time I hoovered my matts or adjusted the seat !
  8. Airbag light coming on might be a dodgy connector under the seat, try giving it a clean. Mine used to do it.
  9. I can't get the video clip to play on my iPad but this made me chuckle OP it sounds like you need to get it to a mechanic as soon as.
  10. Welcome along
  11. How dare you all go away on holiday and not invite the whole forum, I hope it rains! Ps: have fun
  12. That's Nissan for you but I'm glad it's sorted
  13. Withnail and I, Richard E Grants best film role.
  14. As Shezza says its standard with the section below the grill painted.
  15. Welcome along
  16. Congrats Chris, enjoy Italy .
  17. I'm very jealous, I love going up to Scotland. I really need to make time to do it again soon, enjoy
  18. What are you replacing the zed with? You can still hang around on here with a different car (it's the zed, Gtr, Porsche, Jag owners club now!), everyone else does!
  19. Welcome along
  20. I got mine from Mitz at cougar store at a decent price.
  21. I like both bonnets but after a few years I changed to the HR bonnet for a bit of a change and also it harks back to the original 240z which I like.
×
×
  • Create New...