Jump to content

tatooandy67

Members
  • Posts

    1,766
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by tatooandy67

  1. Hi Nismoman Look forward to pics Know how you feel with the waiting I had to wait 2 weeks to pick up my zed after I put down a deposit, the wait seemed like forever but was worth it not stopped smiling since
  2. Sweet
  3. Hi & welcome, good luck with the search
  4. Hi & welcome, look forward to some pics
  5. Hi & welcome, very nice car history, your zed is a real beauty, look forward to seeing what you have planned for her
  6. These steering wheel refurbs look sweet gonna have to keep an eye on this
  7. Very nice, love the carbon console and trim pieces too
  8. I had a similar experience of badge snobbery when I first got my zed The day I picked up my zed I was absolutely bursting to show people but all my mates were working so I stopped off at the family home to show my brother, mother etc ....... Anyway I'd traded in my xkr to buy the zed so I parked my zed round the corner called for my brother and mother to see my new car, what have you got now they asked...... A nissan I replied to which they responded WHY ...... Come have a look I said trying to hide my smug grin, we walked round the corner and they went straight past my zed looking puzzled they asked where's your new nissan..... At which point I could no longer contain myself, had to laugh as at first they refused to believe it was a nissan until they looked at the badges..... People's perceptions never cease to amaze
  9. Hi & welcome, very nice looking zed, the zeditis will get you, it gets us all
  10. Hi & welcome, very nice zed, cracking colour
  11. Lovely looking zed, she's a real beauty
  12. tatooandy67

    Key Fobs

    Sweet, glad you got it sorted, now you can enjoy your wonderful zed
  13. Hi & welcome
  14. Hi & welcome Very nice ðŸ‘
  15. Hi Harry, welcome to this great forum, there is a section on here which has zeds for sale Hope you find the zed you're looking for good luck with the search Andy
  16. Looks sweet, got a set of these on my to do list, are you leaving them black or painting them ? Nice looking zed btw ðŸ‘
  17. Looks sweet, love the colour
  18. Very entertaining, lovely collection of cars, very nice pics
  19. Hi and welcome, looks sweet & I'm sure you will soon work through the small niggles you mentioned
  20. Looks very nice as is but as you said orange/black combo is very striking, having said that from the pics posted on this forum your engine bay is one of my favourites so if it were mine I would leave it as is and enjoy
  21. Hi, very nice roadster you have there
  22. tatooandy67

    Key Fobs

    Hi tim, had the same issue not long after picking up my 370.... My first thought was oh s#Â¥* after reading about the steering lock issue, as above check on here for up to which vin numbers are affected..I think the affected cars are up to around mid 2010.. Luckily mine turned out to be batteries needed replacing in the fobs very cheap and easy fix, there is a how to thread on here somewhere I would try changing fob batteries first and take it from there good luck
×
×
  • Create New...