Jump to content

ZeppoJeff

Members
  • Posts

    1,440
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ZeppoJeff

  1. Congratulations on the new purchase. You're going to love the car
  2. Congratulations on your new zed
  3. Please lock
  4. Oh go on then. Chuck (neatly pack) it in with the spacers and you'll get the money on pay day 😛
  5. If I could afford it I would but sadly can't just now 😔 You can pay me next month, son, as usual Haha you are a very bad man. Is it just the same as the one pictured yeah?
  6. No no...it's a cover that covers the engine harness. Replaces the big black Nissan cover under the bonnet.
  7. If I could afford it I would but sadly can't just now 😔
  8. Haha I believed you...just wasn't sure if it would be to much overkill.
  9. Testing wheels today and have to say I personally think they look epic...haha Seems the fronts are going to need quite a bit spacing to get past the brembos but back fit nice and snug. Now just to find some tyres to fit and work out if I'll need any stretch at the front to fit under arches. Meh...that's another day though
  10. I may have some purple samco hoses if you decide to go down that root
  11. Yeah once I've got them and they are fitted to the car ill be sure to get some pics for you. Might be a while though as I'm away this week for work.
  12. Yeah comes with all bolts and washers
  13. Spotted today white 370Z convertible...passed you on the straight into Aberdeen but seemed you gave the thumbs up as I passed so have you hazards. Anyone on here?
  14. Yeah I got them off of one of the guys on the forum. Thought and thought and thought about them for ages and thought bugger it might as well. Doesn't help when I'm been told they would set of the front end of my car so nice
  15. .
  16. I just bought these
  17. Lock please
  18. Still looking for one of these
  19. Still looking for one of these
  20. I believe most are just plug and play but also most are from the states so set up for LHD. Not sure if it's possible to change but worth checking before buying anything.
  21. Today I met Bems and bought some unwanted zed parts from him since selling his zed. Me being me was straight home ripping open boxes and pulling stuff out bags to get it all fitted like kid at Christmas not being able to wait. First of all it was the easy one and got the genuine luggage net installed Then I got myself some genuine nismo engine bling installed Next was the bonnet dampers in and this certainly just adds a bit of class to under the bonnet Into the car I went again and got this wee beauty installed. Pretty easy to get the new nismo pedal on to be fair. Obviously leaving the best til last I got this genuine titanium nismo knob installed. What an difference it makes with shifting seriously. What an PITA it was to install though...well getting the old one off at least
  22. Motordyne plenum spacer for sale. Was installed back in May but now I've swapped over to a purple wasso plenum spacer so no need for two. Basically brand new condition. £130 + delivery
  23. So I personally like the gold brembos but not 100% yet. Think I'm going to paint the new works the same colour as wheels are now but with the polish lips still. Headlights will be going black probably but it's just the price of replacements that scares me...haha Thanks for those comments though...means a lot to me to hear that from someone.
×
×
  • Create New...