Jump to content

ZeppoJeff

Members
  • Posts

    1,440
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ZeppoJeff

  1. Thanks buddy. What zed is yours?
  2. What to do next? 😕
  3. ZeppoJeff

    New Wheels

    Same judd wheels as Daniel I believe
  4. Before you go buying a battery check with Nissan as they ended up being the cheapest for me
  5. Off the top of my head I'm not sure. All I know is they painted the wheels when they painted my car to match the mirrors and handles.
  6. Hello, When they were refurbished was the anthracite put on as paint or powder coat? Thank you Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Wheels were painted not powder coated
  7. To be fair I think I've priced them pretty well and ur really getting the tyres for free
  8. Buy my Ray's
  9. Good choice of wheels
  10. See I like gunmetal but not black. U lose the detail in a wheel of u go black
  11. Maybe you've started a new trend...most ppl just start with a stubby
  12. I'm not sure on the colour code or anything but they are gunmetal
  13. Don't pay for a refurb just buy mine and sell urs
  14. De non revup - no bulge bonnet and orange reflectors on lights old interior De revup - no bulge and no orange reflector on lights with single bulb for dipped and full beam and new interior HR - bulge bonnet and no orange reflector on lights with single bulb for dipped and full beam and new interior
  15. Standard zed sizes of 225/45/18 and 245/45/18 Tyres are for sale with the wheels and they are Dunlop sp and vredestein ultrac I believe. Heaps of tread left and I mean heaps. Refurb got done by revolution paintwork when I got my car resprayed.
  16. Sadly not but but surely u could arrange a courier
  17. Still for sale
  18. Sold please lock
  19. I'll get him to get in contact with you but they are kw and if I remember correct think the lift kit cost more than the coilovers.
  20. They are really good. Only lift the car enough to clear speed bumps etc and then goes down again after so long
  21. It's your car so it's ur choice in the end but yeah I'd say you need some spacers there
  22. special tops tell me more lol Have a look here http://www.kwsuspensions.co.uk/kw/info/kw_hls/
  23. Tom runs them on his 370 and he paid extra for the special tops. Push a button and raises the car up to get over the speed bumps. Looks awesome
×
×
  • Create New...