Jump to content

Zhorno

Members
  • Posts

    1,246
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Zhorno

  1. Sounds like I need friends wiv pockets like you lot
  2. To late gone with the cheap 1 I'll let you know results lol
  3. Cheers
  4. The black number plate holder isit screwed on , before I start pullin it off am I going to be left with holes in bumper ?
  5. Zhorno

    Touch up sticks

    Ye they do
  6. I'm sending some side skirts but because of the length they want £25 any 1 know of others ... This was parcel force
  7. Nope lol didn't have the option lol
  8. Just thought if share this with every1 for 5.99 bargain I think , http://bit.ly/1baJJMP
  9. Managed to get 1 done 10.99 eBay job
  10. Zhorno

    Opinion

    By the sounds of it I'll just go with black then , am I right in thinking u have to replace "wrap" every 2/3 years ?
  11. Does any1 on here make number plates, I google it make the plate I want and it ends up costing like £25/30 for 1 plate 😯
  12. Zhorno

    Opinion

    Iv got azure 350abd going to get windows tinted and thinking about getting roof rapped in black or carbon and can't deside which , has any 1 eles done this I can see pic off
  13. Zhorno

    Plenum

    So In turn it's like having a air filter fitted because of better air flow so would increase bhp ?
  14. Zhorno

    Plenum

    What benifits do thees have , how do they work ? Sorry it's probly a newbie question.
  15. I want just the adapter lol
  16. Oh ok cheers
  17. Any 1 used 1 of thees ? Look at this on eBay: Car CD Changer Adapter add Bluetooth BT USB SD AUX IN 12pin plug e for NISSAN http://bit.ly/18HvRGu
  18. Nice !! That tunnel would be amazing ! Lol , congrats on the marriage and recovering in time to drive lol
  19. Take it there or standard wheels then ( prob a silly question )
  20. How hard isit to replace because it's rubbish, also we're is the amp lol
  21. Welcome zedit 😬
  22. Zhorno

    Standard wheels

    Just got them wheels for happy days .... eBay sniper 😎
×
×
  • Create New...