Jump to content

Zhorno

Members
  • Posts

    1,246
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Zhorno

  1. How much was a ticket with a track time ? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. 👠ok brill I'll get that ticket off him if I can then Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Hellllloooooooooo 😬 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. So if jb-uk brought through the club then I'd get 1 if I brought his ticket , Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Welcome 👠Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Drop me a PM if you're after one, need to shift mine! Pmd mate what's this stand pass stuff about ... How do I get 1 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. 👌 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Take it it's way to late to get a ticket now Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. I was already signed up to Instagram so was ok looool Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. I know what ure saying but there has got be some meets around Bristol somewhere lol I do wanna go to a show tho not been to 1 since I was like 17 lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. You know what it tells you tho, buy a car off a forum member we look after are cars 😎 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Lol thanks! I didn't see the naaat and thought you were being a ****er! Lol 😂😂😂 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. There called depo lights , only reason I seen them was because Somone wanted to swap for the zunsport grill I had... Then I sold that ... So he said did I want to buy them for £60 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. I'm Half desided I think it looks a bit to much like Lexus lights in the middle Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Don't know weather to get thees ... Insted of the standard lights Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. When's the next meet then lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. Lol my bad... Hmm yea there ermmm not bad lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. Welcome 👠Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. Been on here for quite a while now , need to Go to a meet or something or a show or w.e lol , we're and when is the next south west meet/show don't really wanna drive like miles and miles lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. Faye your Instagram is just rubbish .... No desent photos ...... Naaaat 👌ðŸ‘🙈 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  21. 😂👌 good old snap chat Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  22. Welcome 😳 ...😠Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  23. Welcome best colour 👠Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  24. It's not the type of wining noise that u get wen the faster you reverse the loader it gets , or the type of wining the gf makes . I'll live with it I spose Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  25. Welcomeee Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
×
×
  • Create New...