Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. Oh well all good things come to an end I guess.
  2. The team appreciate that. Sorry for any inconvenience Iain but as you now know we're working on it.
  3. Tbh I've a thing for most GTR's. Definitely an itch I'll have to scratch one day so can't blame you for thinking about it after being in one for the best part of a day.
  4. Welcome aboard Nick and glad you're happy with your Zed. Have a good read of the "Tyres" section for the 350 before you jump to buy anything. Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/54-tyres/
  5. If they manage to enhance the performance of the 2017 Q60 "Red Sport" edition then that'll be something worth shouting about as that's a pretty rapid vehicle already (0-60 in 4.5). Not a bad looking motor but the front always make me think it's a Jaguar.
  6. Sold - thread locked
  7. Quite simply I couldn't, ...I'm struggling with the heat here now as it is. That would bl**dy kill me I'm sure. https://media.giphy.com/media/YtrthDIAncXcs/giphy.gif
  8. That is cheap for that I'd say.
  9. Bump to the top, ...take heed all. Change for the better is coming.
  10. Great looking Zed. GLWTS.
  11. Welcome aboard.
  12. I wouldn't fit that personally as I know those Cats are susceptible to breaking down under heavy load. Exactly why I fitted De-Cats when going FI with my Zed.
  13. You lucky sob. Lol.
  14. Awesome.
  15. Good job on the dipping.
  16. Very nice work.
  17. GMballistic

    My Z

    What an awesome Zed ~ very nice.
  18. GMballistic

    GMballistic's Zed

    My Zed
  19. GMballistic

    IMG 0149

    Lovely Zed and those alloy's really suit the car ~ nice deep dish.
  20. GMballistic

    RR8

    Gorgeous wheels & Zed.
  21. GMballistic

    P9011573 2

    Absolutely stunning rear end.
  22. GMballistic

    image

    What a gorgeous rear end!
×
×
  • Create New...