Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. Look's fantastic. GLWTS.
  2. Exactly. Nobody hurt which is the main thing & I'm sure you've learnt from your trip into the bushes. Good luck with the insurance company.
  3. Sorry to read the engines thrown a wobbly but sounds like it's going to be so much better afterwards. Going to be such a long wait for you though TT. Try not to get too used to that run about car.
  4. Adrian Flux is who I'm with and was the best price I got for my supercharged Zed. Since I've now sold that & am driving a Civic Type R when it comes to my renewal time I'll be using GoCompare, Money Supermarket etc etc to try and find the lowest quote possibly. I suggest you do the same especially if your car isn't modified much if at all. Also you can always ring Adrian Flux up after you've got your comparison website prices and see if they'll match it or even better it.
  5. Nasty looking accident and glad to read you're alright Tuga. Don't take it the wrong way though (as that is easily done online sometimes) but I do agree with a lot of what Dan (Ekona) has said. Specifically the below..... It took me several "accidents/crashes" before I truly learnt that and I just wish now that I'd learnt it the first time. Hope you find a nice Zed again soon & it's even better than your first one.
  6. Welcome aboard. Great looking Zed.
  7. Welcome aboard. At least you'll have a nice drive back then if you do get it by the sounds of it.
  8. Also I'm not a "brand whore" or anything but a decent tyre brand manufacturer I think is a must if you're going to paint the lettering white. I mean "Linglong Bestest Sporty Special" tyre written in white doesn't look quite as good as "Michelin Pilot Super Sport" does it now.
  9. Can't they just fabricate something to hold the button/number plate lights out of aluminium or something? ...then stick it in place with said Tigerseal or similar? Really they should be able to figure it out themselves imo. I mean good on them for informing you of progress/problems etc but it's why you're paying them surely so that you don't have to figure this sort of thing out.
  10. Is it this one or different? Link: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nissan-350Z-Z33-Murano-Z50-Genuine-Car-Alarm-Remote-Key-Fob-Case-H0561CC00A-/111352780378?hash=item19ed24965a Bit cheaper but still expensive.
  11. I'll take a look thanks, ...can't give them any likes though as I'm not a member of facebook. Just not my thing.
  12. Very nice and like the video (nicely put together).
  13. Feel your pain bytespc. My old man has had his nice BMW hit twice in around two months odd in car parks by other less considerate drivers either pulling into or out of a parking space. The first time was fairly minor and I managed to polish/buff out the marks for him, ...the second time though is in the same place again & this time it's through the paint.
  14. Yep agree with everyone else this thing needs to be taken out of the gearbox. Very surprised they actually told you though so fair play to them for that but still they need to get that out.
  15. Welcome aboard and good luck with solving your issues, ...well except the one about reducing power cause that's just mental.
  16. Welcome aboard. Good luck with your Zed hunt.
  17. Nope I didn't but then I wasn't particularly checking for that before or after I fitted the alloys.
  18. I went from the 18" Rays to 19" Rotas (same size tyres/alloys as you) and I have to say I really didn't notice a difference. I mean I'm sure there was a difference but the way I was driving the car at the time it felt no different, ...actually if anything it felt better as imo it improved the high speed cornering and traction. Just fyi.
  19. Welcome aboard Tom.
  20. Welcome aboard.
  21. What a bummer (sort of). Have you been planning going forged then for awhile & accumulated parts already or have you got to buy it all now in one go? Are you going just for standard size pistons etc or larger bore? stroker kit? Sorry for all the questions just genuinely interested that's all.
  22. Good to see it coming along nicely.
  23. Headlights look so much better Lyndzzz. I agree with Stu though if you haven't put some type of UV protection on they will eventually go cloudy again. I used "Turtle Wax Ice synthetic paste" on mine which seemed to work pretty well. Might be better options but that's what I used anyway.
×
×
  • Create New...