Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. Love the look of the new front chin. Personally I prefer the car without bumpers and fixing points smoothed over, ...comes from working on classic cars when I was younger and lusting over an MGB GT V8 that had been de-bumpered.
  2. Very nice Martin. Just reading this for the first time and seeing all the pics. Can't beat a good old classic car, ...I do love modern cars tbh but worked for a few years as a Classic Car Restorer so do have a love for the older motors as well. What a rare car to have and enjoy. Look forward to seeing how it progresses more.
  3. Very sad day losing such a legend. RIP
  4. Stupid, selfish, "C U Next Thursday's" if you ask me. I'm not worried about getting the Corona Virus (although I am trying my best not to). I'm worried about if I do get it and spread it to someone more vulnerable. The strain this virus is putting on medical services around the world is devastating.
  5. You lucky sob. Lol.
  6. Awesome.
  7. Good job on the dipping.
  8. Very nice work.
  9. GMballistic

    My Z

    What an awesome Zed ~ very nice.
  10. GMballistic

    GMballistic's Zed

    My Zed
  11. GMballistic

    IMG 0149

    Lovely Zed and those alloy's really suit the car ~ nice deep dish.
  12. GMballistic

    RR8

    Gorgeous wheels & Zed.
  13. GMballistic

    P9011573 2

    Absolutely stunning rear end.
  14. GMballistic

    image

    What a gorgeous rear end!
  15. A thing of beauty.
×
×
  • Create New...