Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. Impressive maybe but why would you ever need to do that?
  2. That's who I'd aim this stuff at. It certainly did, I couldn't resist a few puns. Not opened my wallet yet though! It reminds me a little of this Australian product I used to sell when I worked many years ago at a Truck & Haulage parts specialist. It was an engine starter spray called "Start Ya Bast**d". I sold loads of them and most of the people who ended up buying it probably didn't even need it, ...it was just the funny product name that they bought into for the most part.
  3. Now go and tell HER Now that must be a joke?! ...no chance. I'm not going to start doing my own washing don't you know.
  4. No probs. Both of those deal in good used condition parts so hopefully one or both will be able to help.
  5. No idea who it is but did you notice if he was displaying a blue badge permit? He's parked in a disabled bay you see which is why I asked.
  6. My fiancee told me to go out & get something that makes her look sexy, ....I decided to get drunk.
  7. Moved to the correct area. For starters I'd try zmanalex: http://www.350z-uk.com/user/9648-zmanalex/ ...or Emperor tuning: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/232-emperor-tuning/ Good luck.
  8. Great news gort, ...well apart from the new exhaust problem. Hopefully you'll get that sorted quickly too.
  9. I'm so glad you said that as I've just bought it today (albeit for my PS4). Hope I enjoy it as I have missed playing a rally game.
  10. You maybe right in a way but it's subjective, ...I didn't like the music choice for starters so had it been some track I'd liked then I may have enjoyed it more. Generally though I prefer to hear the sound of the cars/vehicles engine in videos.
  11. Ok Nic I have not driven any of these cars but here are some recommendations going off your criteria. I even put in a West Midlands area on the search to give you some idea of how close the vehicles maybe to you just in case any of them were of interest to you. All top end of your budget. 2012 BMW M3 ~ V8 4Ltr ~ RWD ~ 0-60 in 4.6secs est Link: http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201604022562711?radius=1500&fuel-type=petrol&searchcontext=default&page=1&sort=pricedesc&postcode=B1%201BH&price-to=30000&zero-to-60=very-fast&search-target=usedcars&onesearchad=used%2Cnearlynew%2Cnew&logcode=p 2010 Audi RS5 ~ V8 4.2Ltr~ 4WD ~ 0-60 in 4.6secs est Link: http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201603302455993?price-to=30000&onesearchad=used%2Cnearlynew%2Cnew&radius=1500&zero-to-60=very-fast&sort=pricedesc&postcode=b11bh&search-target=usedcars&fuel-type=petrol&page=1&searchcontext=default&logcode=p 2014 Mercedes Benz A45 AMG ~ 2Ltr turbo ~ 4WD ~ 0-60 in 4.6secs est Link: http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201603141961010?postcode=b11bh&price-to=30000&search-target=usedcars&zero-to-60=very-fast&page=1&onesearchad=used%2Cnearlynew%2Cnew&radius=1500&sort=pricedesc&fuel-type=petrol&logcode=p 2012 Jaguar XKR ~ V8 Supercharged 5Ltr ~ RWD ~ 0-60 in 4.6secs est Link: http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201601140083493?onesearchad=used%2Cnearlynew%2Cnew&page=2&search-target=usedcars&price-to=30000&radius=1500&searchcontext=default&sort=pricedesc&postcode=B1%201BH&fuel-type=petrol&zero-to-60=very-fast&logcode=p 2012 Porsche Cayman S ~ 3.4 Ltr ~ RWD ~ 0-60 in 4.9secs est Link: http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201509036573983?postcode=B1%201BH&search-target=usedcars&sort=pricedesc&searchcontext=default&fuel-type=petrol&price-to=30000&page=3&zero-to-60=very-fast&onesearchad=used%2Cnearlynew%2Cnew&radius=1500&logcode=p If it was me though I'd be thinking that with that budget you are literally a smidge away from R35 GTR money so I'd be aiming at that as my goal. Everyone has stuff round their house they could sell to raise some extra capital if they need to. What better reason than a GTR.
  12. Amen to that . . you know, I have driven for 4 hours here and only seen 4 cars and one truck on the journey Sounds like bliss.
  13. Just put a note to head over here in my thread about Keysers old Zed so hopefully that'll send some more customers your way. Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/106588-keysers-old-supercharged-zed-in-a-sorry-state/page__st__60#entry1602124 Good luck with the sales both & your Zeds.
  14. Just an FYI: It's been announced officially now who has Keysers old Zed and what the plan is for it. Paul & Bennett have purchased it together. As well as keeping some parts for themselves they're also selling a great deal so head over to this thread if you're interested: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/107300-the-beetch-project/
  15. What about that game?! ...you know the one called; "the see how long it takes you to find a parking space game", ...I hear that's fun. You can tell none of us live in London.
  16. Sold - thread locked
  17. Thread unlocked at OP's request ~ previous buyer has not responded to recent PM's so Snjur has these exhaust manifolds for sale again. GLWTS.
  18. Bingo. Some bonkers pace/lines in that kind of weather. Yep I agree. I've seen it plenty of times at race circuits in the past and imo, not necessarily all of them but a lot of those drivers were showing off somewhat either to the crowd, passengers or on board cameras leading to them not driving within their limits & pushing too hard in poor conditions. Always a shame seeing a nice motor getting smashed up & the people who cheer are just d**kheads.
  19. You know rain drops vary in size right? Typically anywhere between 0.5mm to 3mm but I believe the average size of a raindrop is 2mm. Link: https://scholar.google.co.uk/scholar?q=rain+droplet+size&hl=en&as_sdt=0&as_vis=1&oi=scholart&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjnqdar5_rLAhUGXhoKHSHcAn4QgQMIGzAA
  20. I don't think so yet tbh. From the games I've played so far anyway... NFS ~ Bit of fun & some nice to look at cars but awful handling in general. F1 2015 ~ Great game. Got a bit bored of it tbh though in the end, especially playing full length F1 races, ...oh & don't even try the hardest setting. It is impossible. Project cars ~ Nice cars & closest yet to a half decent racing game but still not quite there. Worth ago though now as can be bought cheaply. I'm buying "Dirt Rally" on Friday so hopefully that'll be good as I've enjoyed loads of previous "Codemasters" racing titles. We'll see.
  21. Yep I went next gen. Gutted there isn't a Gran Turismo available yet.
  22. Welcome aboard and enjoy the Zed.
×
×
  • Create New...