-
Posts
19,490 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by GMballistic
-
Flying drones - Tips and tricks
GMballistic replied to Adrian@TORQEN's topic in Off Topic Discussion
Sure it works much better but looks like a lunch tray. Is it heavy then? -
Some people don't deserve nice things but I hope that was an insurance scam they were doing on their own Vette rather than a stolen Vette they were just trashing. Idiots either way.
-
Give "Go Compare" a try as I've always got good quotes from them. Also worth ringing Adrian Flux to see if they can better any quotes you've been given.
-
If there is a chance that you'll get the driver improvement course then that'll be much better for you. Fingers crossed they offer it to you.
-
New 350Z owner come over from Subaru!
GMballistic replied to Marv's topic in Introductions & Welcome Messages
Welcome aboard. -
Great upgrade. Enjoy the new Zed.
-
Make sure you get the correct wiring looms or the place who are fitting the headunit do as you don't want to lose the use of your steering wheel controls. Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/15611-what-you-need-to-upgrade-your-350z-audio-system/ I've had various makes of headunits installed in my cars over the years with the best ones being from Kenwood & Pioneer imo. In my old Zed that I owned I had a Pioneer AVH-1400DVD player installed which I got as an ex-demo model for a little over £200. Link/post n# 3: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/91628-gmballistics-zed-supercharged-2003-gun-metal-gt-coupe-vids-added/ Always worth asking if there are any cheap ex-demo models for sale in Halfords or similar audio/ICE centres as you can get a decent headunit that way for a bargain price.
-
Yes it may do to you on your laptop but you don't know what laptop & speakers the OP is listening to it through. Also everyones hearing is different so again the way you hear something will be totally different to another person so I totally get why it is always best to hear these things in person. At least that way you can satisfy yourself that you like what you're hearing. No offence intended by the way and your Zed does sound good to me.
-
Hhhmmm to me it seems like you're already contemplating getting rid of your Zed maybe influenced in some way by the fact that the colour wasn't your first choice or what you were really after. Tbh I'd forget the HR. Yes it is imo definitely a better Zed than the RevUp which you have but I don't think the leap between the two is really worth you even contemplating as it's really not that much different (looks, performance or styling wise). If you hadn't bought the RevUp & were asking which one between the two to buy then I'd say go for the HR if you can. I'd put my money on the 370Z if you can without a doubt.
-
If you had the HFC's fitted after you'd had the map done then "most" likely that will be the issue but until you have the code read properly you won't know for certain. Engine codes here: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/113-engine-codes/
-
HELP!! needed please! New engine is needed for my 350Z gt 2004
GMballistic replied to Byron.1's topic in Wanted
As the others have said, but just to make it easy for you to find the people you need... Zmanalex: http://www.350z-uk.com/user/9648-zmanalex/ Emperor Tuning: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/232-emperor-tuning/ Clark Motorsport: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/207-clark-motorsport/ -
Moved this for you. I've never been or been involved with autograss but I have watched it a lot on TV over the years. Love it.
-
New 350z 08 HR based track car owner
GMballistic replied to GodISmE's topic in Introductions & Welcome Messages
Welcome aboard. 350Z Technical area: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/12-350z-technical/ 350Z Modifications area: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/21-350z-modifications/ Lots more info on the forum and maybe some useful information for you in some of the members build threads too. -
I think those alloys look good on your Zed and great looking little pooch too.
-
Sold - thread locked
-
Cheers Tom I'll have a read of that tonight when I get a chance. Oh and as far as keeping track of calories I've never done that so wouldn't have a clue. Also no idea sorry what a "macro" is unless you're talking about the shop "Makro" or a macro camera lens.
-
Russ from what I just read it will not make any difference to your Zed.
-
Sorry but what do you mean Mike? Are you trying to remove the rear lights, indicators, front headlights etc.
-
Ahhh that makes sense.
-
That looks nasty but glad you got out okay considering what you hit. Not sure how the insurance company could decide it was your fault? What's the speed limit on the stretch of road?
-
Still going to be epic though but you already know that. Good luck Nic & keep us updated with your plans when you can.
-
Yep all you had to do was write "over 400Bhp, V8 engine" and I was sold on it. I bet that sounds lovely. Enjoy the new motor.
-
I think the main thing at the moment that I'd like to do is just get bigger arms (forearm, biceps & triceps). Haven't changed my routine in around 12 months now since I moved into a new house with the Mrs. Diet is reasonable considering I'm a fussy eater (mainly eggs, cheese, pasta, potatoes & Haribo) ~ last bit was a joke but I do like sweets & cakes. Don't judge me too hard. This is my exercise routine for a Monday.... **Always start with 5-10 minute warm up** 5 Minute cycle Exercise bike Level 3 (goes up to 8 & I started on level 1 around 10 months ago) - 5 Minute steps V Fit Twister (like a stepper machine) - Sit ups (x25 reps ~ but have since realised the type I'm doing only do the top 2/4 muscles) - Concentration bicep curls Dumbbell 8 reps 3 sets - Military press (overhead) Barbell 8 reps 3 sets - Sit ups (x25) - Forearm roll Dumbbell 8 reps 3 sets - Bicep/forearm curls (in front of body/alternate) Dumbbell 8 reps 3 sets - Hand/forearm grips (using Grip trainers) 25 reps 3 sets - Bicep curls (normal grip/shoulder width apart) Barbell 8 reps 3 sets - Tricep curls (behind/overhead) Dumbbell 8 reps 3 sets **30 Second rest interval maximum between sets** The other two days are different, as in I vary the exercises I do, but follow a similar pattern in regards to rest periods between sets etc.
-
Very nice, ...I'm not very up on Mercedes Benz or their models so what are the specs etc please?
-
She's wise to that sort of malarky unfortunately, ...tried; "We need a GTR on finance for our wedding car, just sign here love." but she wasn't having any of it. I'm sure that would be more than appreciated & enjoyed by all.