Jump to content

Mudman

Members
  • Posts

    1,416
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mudman

  1. Yep it’s been in storage since Sep 2016 and hopefully shipping it out to me in Australia early next year
  2. Mudman

    17" JDM Wheels

    Hmmm may be a problem as the wheels are in the UK and I'm in the South Pacific and the garage about to be cleared - These are stock wheels, normally not huge demand so GBP 35.00 is the right price as I just want them gone and prefer to go to someone on here rather than the skip which is where they will go. They are too good to skip. Just check me out with the other moderators - they should know me that I am an honest bloke from the meets and previous forum activity - so asking to make an exception in this case or they get trashed. Does the attached work ? Also would go for donation to charity as it not about the cash just another owner getting the benefit then I guess technically they are no longer for sale ?
  3. Mudman

    17" JDM Wheels

    Hi All Yes I am still alive ! Yes I still have the Zed No I have seen it for 18 months ! Yes it is coming to Australia ! And in the meantime am cleaning out the garage before the next tenants move in and need to move on the JDM wheels that came on the car before the Rays went on. They were completley refurbed in ghost metallic black then only used for a few months. Not sure on the tyres as they have been in storage for about 3 years. GPB 35.00 or nearest offer Pic below of the wheel on the car and they are in North Wootton, Kings Lynn, pick up only Cheers Rob
  4. If its stupid and it works - it ain't stupid

×
×
  • Create New...