Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. Well, tomorrow is the biggest day of the rest of my life I'm going to marry the woman who has become the light of my life (after my Zed of course ). All joking apart, I can't believe how nervous and excited I am about Joy being the real Mrs glrnet tomorrow. Going out for a quiet drink later on with my future brother in law, just to calm last minute nerves you understand, and hopefully the rain might hold off in the morning All this because of the interweb thingy, quite unbelievable really So thank you very much Mr Tim Berners Lee
  2. Put all your money into Diesel powered nuns!!! I've made £4 on my £100 of RRL Take it easy Sarnie, don't put all your eggs in one basket Like a few people on here, this is my first foray into shares so I'm taking it easy, reading peoples tips and doing my own reading etc. It's been interesting reading watching peoples tips come to fruition but then some crashhing and burning already, so I'm just taking my time. I only bought the RRL so that I can see how the transaction process works etc. But I am waiting for 'the next big thing' to come along
  3. Thank you for your help and advice, much appreciated
  4. Why can't I find RMP!!?
  5. It seems deleting when locked has occurred. What happened to the original thread?
  6. Oh that's ok then, if you drive into me in the car park in Wales at least I know I should survive I stand by my record - 10 accidents and no fatalities!
  7. Pictorial evidence
  8. Dave just loves black wheels Black....... dont you mean carbon fibre
  9. Mod 3 - Stubby aerial
  10. Bloody hell, you'll be opening the bonnet next If I can do it then it MUST be simple I just fitted a carbon lip too...
  11. That's not true, you did your mirror closing relay almost unaided If I can do it then it MUST be simple
  12. Yep, did mine on Sunday, I had an old piece of perspex in the garage and tried Autosyl and the Megs Metal Polysh on it, with an LED torch behind it you could see light swirls from the Autosyl but virtually nothing with the Megs, I just used a brand new soft polishing cloth to apply and to buff by hand and they came up super shiney. I've posted an update in the "how to" in the guides section for reference but it's as simple as above.
  13. Yeah, thurs/fri should be ok!!
  14. Anything's possible Ian, so where do you want to meet me and Dave? oh hang on, how about Wales Seriously, it's a great idea but how the f**k are we going to organise this one?
  15. PMSL Beavis Oi ! I add the the rich tapestry of the forum with my keen observational wit And i taketh away sometimes
  16. Madam, you must have the patience of a saint!!!
  17. WTF went on with that steering wheel???
  18. 1. glrnet 2. spursmaddave 3. Vik54 4. S14KW 5. LRFAN 6. Stew 7. DawnC / TT350z 8. Jenni 9. zmanalex 10. Wasso 11.M13KYF 12.Neo 13. Ricer Bloke from the U.S.A 14.CMCK13 15. NeilMH 16. SteveM 17. Buckley 18. Ruddles 19. Clarkie34 20. Daryl 21. RisingPower 22. 5tu 23. UNABASHED 24. Bartman 25. gort 26. introspect 27. richt 28. Jed 29. Bsled 30. St3ven1 31. Danny 350Z 32. Fodder 33. Demolition49 34. Waylander 35. Melville7 36. Lottee 37. fifegooner 38. Gregg0001 39. Neelom 40. BonnetGirl 41. MH05 42. Pimm 43. Zedhead 44. Buckley 45. Daze 46. loopy-chi 47. bigbramble 48. Marzman 49. Tim 50. jay3032 51. maz77 52. Craigb 53. Androo 54. jubei 55. IanS16 56. Lloydacus
  19. Welcome to the Azure Mafiosi
  20. I'm in bits!!!
  21. Welcome mate
  22. That's it then, welcome to the club Ricey and Husky are honorary "Wales Meet" members
  23. Yeah, sorry mate, we should have mentioned it, be nice to have 3 roadsters and 3 coupes You'll have to come along next time as we could do with a "colour" injection
  24. Mmmmm, Wales is becoming even more interesting Looking forward to seeing your mods Ian
  25. Jay, I think I posted this before, I've got a double room at the Prem Inn in Kendall for 3 nights, I can't make this now, PM me if you want to take the booking or part of it on. I'll cancel it otherwise.
×
×
  • Create New...