Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. Mother superior should do it
  2. Makes mental note not to stand too close to you tomorrow.
  3. Spursmaddave could be IlovetheArsenal
  4. Now if you could get me one with a bulge I'd be very happy, so would mrs glrnet
  5. I know where there's a green mankini that we could ask Dave to model as the first new babe of the day As long as it's not Poo of the day..... Or SpursMadDave posing as Babe of the Day!
  6. Sorry guys
  7. Well one called Chris, Chris Well not Chris Chris but Chris, Chris Nismo valve caps Nismo Rad cap Boot mat Nismo 380RS pedal cargo net Z-Speed Under tray bonnet dampers and the LED rear lights to come next week Good to see you keeping the traders in business
  8. More of a Ska man I beleive, much less complicated "dancing"
  9. A 54 year old woman had a heart attack and was taken to the hospital. While on the operating table she had a near death experience. Seeing God she asked "Is my time up?" God said, "No, you have another 43 years, 2 months and 8 days to live." Upon recovery, the woman decided to stay in the hospital and have a face-lift, liposuction, breast implants and a tummy tuck. She even had someone come in and change her hair colour and brighten her teeth! Some weeks later crossing the street on her way home, she was killed by an ambulance. Arriving in front of God, she demanded, "I thought you said I had another 43 years? Why didn't you pull me from out of the path of the ambulance?" God replied: "I'm very sorry madam I didn't recognize you!"
  10. Carbon fibre struts? Nismo valve caps Nismo Rad cap Boot mat Nismo 380RS pedal cargo net Z-Speed Under tray bonnet dampers and the LED rear lights to come next week
  11. Now what have you bought!!!?
  12. Tell me you're joking, I tried it and thankfully it said "server not found" maybe it's crashed with the current heavy load Thats quite possibly one of the wrongest websites on the internet
  13. Spare him that Dave. I think its just me he wants to see, i will direct him to some old pics on here
  14. I think I would have done the tea through the nose thing if I hadn't just finished it I nearly spat my tea over my monitor
  15. I actually did laugh out loud
  16. I fear you might be right Corrected that for you
  17. Oh lordy lordy, please let this all go very well. Well, without wishing to hijack your thread Stew, if Beavis is going to do it then it seems only fair that others do to, so can we not see what others think others should be called on "name change day" or will it all end in tears?
  18. Got one of those in the van thanks mate
  19. It'll need an Uprev to get another 1mb/s out of it
  20. Thanks Chris, just ordered one of those, we're lucky to get 3.5mb/s here
  21. That's correct, just been into town and the sign in the Vodafone windows says "available 14th"
  22. http://www.amazon.co.uk/Premium-ADSL-Fi ... B000WOOYX8 I'm sure Doogy will know best though
  23. Looking forward to this a lot, if you need a hand be pleased to pop down from Surrey at some point come to think of it I'd be pleased to pop down and just have a nosey even if you don't want any help quite frankly
  24. Not me, my contract isn't due yet I never jump straight in with new stuff anyhow, much prefer the problems to get ironed out first
  25. Stew, just to be clear, was the second filter you tried brand new or another one you had lying around? We had a similar problem last year with noise on the telephone line, we changed the filter for a brand new one and it was fine. On the other hand I have known faults in the exchange and between the exchange and the premises cause "noise" problems too. If you can, do what Doogy suggested and get both elements of the line tested and for the sake of a few quid buy a brand new filter too
×
×
  • Create New...