Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. Dealing with ANY of our traders usually is a trouble free experience.
  2. Andy, are you doing Shere in September?
  3. Why do you want to know?
  4. This might help Don't use a screwdriver though to lever the switch controls out, use a plastic trim remover such as Bojo
  5. Have you cleaned the MAF, checked for air intake leaks and checked the filter/s?
  6. Looks like you invited the neighbours over to COOK the BBQ. pmsl
  7. Papa has that been edited at all in anyway as the paint/reflection is incredible! No mate, that's as she was
  8. How long is the wait?
  9. Im surprised Bob didn't eat it BEFORE it got thrown
  10. Hello stranger, nice day trip, nice looking car and I don't like green!!!
  11. Looking good Humpster, love the way it goes darker a the light fades ^ Mine at lakeZ
  12. too
  13. Used to be called an MDF in my day (Main Distribution Frame)
  14. How is it on the Roadster? Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear
  15. Internal DAB antennae are rubbish, even the "through glass" externallly mounted ones, theres one on my Zed Have a look here and get an externally mounted amplified DAB antenna to replace the exisiting antenna. I put one on the van with my Alpine DAB unit and it really is the dogs, virtually no burble or signal loss. http://www.dabonwheels.co.uk/ I keep meaning to look into it but I prefer the Zorst noise, for longer journeys I use my ipod
  16. Click on the Forums tab, scroll down to 350z, guides is at the bottom
  17. You have my sympathy Andy, similar thing happened to us when we moved in here, spoke to the India call centre (who I had already told that the problem was in the exchange as advsded by sales dept) and he asked me if I would get down on my hands and knees and take the cover of the BT point in the hall. He got quite offended when I suggested he did more than read the next part of his "script" Called the sales dept back and a very helpful lady in Watford rang our exchange and got it sorted in less than an hour.
  18. glrnet

    P3013001

    From the album: glrnet

  19. glrnet

    glrnet

    test
  20. glrnet

    Untitled3

    From the album: glrnet

    © glrnet

  21. glrnet

    Untitled1

    From the album: glrnet

  22. "And I wonder, who'll stop the rain?"

  23. glrnet

    Hoon

×
×
  • Create New...