Jump to content

HAMLNJ

Members
  • Posts

    832
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by HAMLNJ

  1. Cheers mate, I could of taken a better photo though. Lol
  2. Waved, flashed, put my thumbs up! But you dropped me like my ex mrs! Lol
  3. Hi mate, you should of pmed me, I was in Weston today.
  4. I want those! But just bought two tyres costing 300!!! God damit!
  5. Subscribed on YouTube great vids!
  6. I'm stumped, disconnect the battery and reconnect? Could turn out to be like my crappy galaxy phone!
  7. I wish I could do that. Haha, borderline alcoholic me haha
  8. Ave you tried opening from thy inside?
  9. I watched I guy in halfords once deal with a customer that needed a new battery for his car. He came in with the old one. The halfords chap decided to turn it upside down and poured the battery acid everywhere! Lol
  10. Didn't know that! Useful
  11. Bit squished lol
  12. Like the idea of black mounts. For people that don't want to go to colourful
  13. Very nice
  14. Ooh shiny! I want!
  15. HAMLNJ

    Has Anyone?

    Im going to try it, for the Money I think it's worth a go.
  16. How they move?
  17. Good idea! Though I don't 'want to bother him when I'm not spending any money, though I am sure i will be soon.
  18. HAMLNJ

    Has Anyone?

    I have just thought of the same idea. Videos on line are limited. Anyone fancy putting something up? Stock plus decat?
  19. Cheers keyser.
  20. Throw
  21. Don't fancy them failing. Do they just weep if they are not working properly? Or would a garage instantly say...errhh....no, not happening. And through them in the bin.
  22. Oh really? Surprised as they are the cheapest. If they do fit, better than the standard ones?
  23. Good to meet you today del, car is looking good. I Envy the garage!!
×
×
  • Create New...