Jump to content

Justthejedi

Members
  • Posts

    767
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Justthejedi

  1. Hello There!......you are going to love it. Only had mine for 2 months and I LOVE it.
  2. That actually looks really good.
  3. cheers guys, I'll get it drained and replaced with the correct oil.
  4. does anybody know if this oil is any good? It's semi-synthetic and was put in my car 3000 miles ago (before I purchased the car). Cheers Justin
  5. Justthejedi

    photo

    From the album: Just Zed

  6. Hi I have just ordered a driver's side washer bottle (used) but it doesn't have the motor, are the motor's usually attached? My old bottle was smashed after getting hit and the body shop where I took the car say they threw it away. will I have to order a motor as well? Cheers Justin
  7. same here Dave, I always liked the 300zx twin turbo but they are getting on a bit and seem to break easily, got my 04 plate 3 weeks ago and love driving it.
  8. thanks everyone for the warm welcome!......Just got my zed back from having the front bumper painted, looked fantastic........for a couple of hours, something fell off a car coming the other way and bounced along the road and hit my bumper at 60mph and cracked it, knocking the washer bottle off too.....somehow??!! Nothing I could do but watch and wait for the bang.....and my god did it bang, it was like someone hitting it with a sledge-hammer. Gutted!! Oh well, back to the body shop.
  9. Hi Guys & Gals! I just bought myself an 04 plate 350z and loving it to bits already. I have been looking on here for a while but thought I would sign up and say hello!. I had a Nissan Silvia S15 Spec R back in 2009 so have been away from the scene nearly 4 years but now I'm back and it feels good to have some power under the right foot again. I'll get some pics up when mine's back from the paint shop as I'm getting all the wheels refurbished and both bumpers painted. cheers Justin
×
×
  • Create New...