Jump to content

Easty

Members
  • Posts

    938
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Easty

  1. Easty

    370z Bonnet

    Does anyone have a 370z Bonnet lay about Preferably in Black but I'm not really bothered what colour Nearer to Manchester the better but can travel so that isn't a problem
  2. Just to keep the list updated, would loge to chat to a few of the last owners I have just Bought Easty - 52 - Black
  3. Easty

    DICKY

    I have done, it doesn't look like he uses the page very often Just hoping he can get back to me more than anything
  4. Easty

    DICKY

    Hi Guys & Girls I'm just wondering if anyone knows Dicky personally I have just bought what I believe is his old car so I'm just trying to find some History about it if possible It's a 370z Black Edition It's had a few registration plates, currently it is WP10 ZXE It was - JH02 MAP I'd love to ge able to get in contact if I can with him
  5. Easty

    My new 350z

  6. Easty

    image

    From the album: My new 350z

×
×
  • Create New...