Jump to content

Roscoe

Members
  • Posts

    550
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Roscoe

  1. Thanks for the reply's i will wait for the other bits to arrive just want them on now haha Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Evening all, not sure if this is the correct section to post this. Basically I've brought a private reg for my car sent all the bits off the the DVLA, have now got the log book (v5c) back with my new reg no. on. Question is when can I apply the plates to the car as I have not yet received the new mot certificate or a replacement tax disc. The dvla have not included any other instructions with the log book. New to all this so not too sure on what the deal is. Thanks in advance Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Totally agree. I have been using poor boys products for a few months now and am very impressed! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. When was your last oil change? I would recommend changing the oil if it hasn't been done. As this issue is oil pressure related but can be tuned out with an uprev remap. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. http://m.my350z.com/forum/showthread.php?t=307878&styleid=69 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Welcome Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. This ^^ Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Yeah, scrap my plan... this is a much better idea! Your plan is a good one! I was thinking of the easier option haha Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. My 08 zed whines more noticeable in 1st and 2nd. Gearbox oil changed with nissan stuff still the same. Might just be a hr trait
  9. This ^^ Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Take the arch liner out and check the connection on the washer motor, I had the same issue with my rear washer. The spade connector had corroded, cleaned it all up a put a drop of electrical grease on there. Now works a treat Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Defiantly makes a big difference especially if your a detailing freak like me. Next is rays refurb
  12. Keep the zed!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Had the front bumper and bonnet resprayed a few weeks ago due to the amount of stone chips very pleased with her now. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Welcome nice zed! Good choice on the colour Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. I found that when I changed the oil to motul 0w-40 the stuttering did become much less harsh, but after about 1000 miles it returned. I don't believe this is a spark plug issue as after abbey carried out my remap the problem had completely gone.
  16. Them wheels are just SEX! Want Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. end of an era Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. Why wouldn't you be able to use it in the rain? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. Same as mine very nice clean example Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. Saw you this morn coming down towards the shell roundabout. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  21. Just seen you drive past 2.30 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  22. I need some of this wax! Looks great! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  23. That's what I originally thought but it does it stationary aswell. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  24. Hi mate I am an engineer just havnt got ramp access to get underneath and have a look. Gone as far as I can on a wet Stoney driveway. I'm based in ampthill, near Bedford. I'm not sure where my closest zed specialists are, probably cougar. Are these common to fail then on the zed's? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  25. All belts and pulleys checked the belts look good, no slipping. Not making any strange noises from the pump either. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
×
×
  • Create New...