Jump to content

zippypooz

Moderators
  • Posts

    1,646
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by zippypooz

  1. Maybe worth a look on youtube
  2. Yep, ordered mine now as well Got a headlight gone as well now so good (or bad) timing to get them all replaced in one hit! Have been assured by my mechanic guru that wheel arch liner is the best & quickest route in. theyre pretty small but the fitment is correct
  3. These leds are the same as ive just ordered, thought id give them a go too. Theres no easy way to replace the bulbs, either bumper removal or wheel arch liner removal...obviously remove the rim first!...the 2nd option being less stressful!!
  4. The only thing I will say about those particular ones is that the board style where the contacts are dont always fit perfectly in the factory holder. I fitted one of this style in the boot light and found it was very loose. It hasnt fallen out yet but may be a different story in the headlights as if it falls out it will then be stuck inside the headlight housing. Those particular ones might be thicker and you may npt have that issue but just going off my experience. I agree, thought about these but can see a problem waiting to happen!!
  5. BEAT the credit card companies at their own game. Run up a massive bill on your credit cards and then kill yourself before your statement arrives, thus avoiding repayment.

  6. Cat owners, Save money on expensive cat carriers. Simply tie your pets tail to one of its back legs to make a handy carrying loop

  7. These SO-CALLED speed humps are a joke. If anything they slow you down.

  8. I was watching golf on telly the other day and I realised that even the top players take two or three swipes at the ball before being able to hit it.

  9. I was watching golf on telly the other day and I realised that even the top players take two or three swipes at the ball before being able to hit it. I'm not one to complain, but I'm not sure they are completely worth the millions they receive.

  10. zippypooz

    27102008372

    Great photo!! Whats the front grill, looks mean!!
  11. Oh i do like a nice female rump!!...preferably draped over my Zed!!

  12. Oh i do like a nice female rump!!

  13. zippypooz

    image

    That ass looks the dogs danglies!! Great angle!! Ive got a photo of mine at this very angle!! Meannnnnnn!!!!!!!
  14. Cleaned and polished the Z. What pleasure!!

×
×
  • Create New...