Jump to content

steve916

Members
  • Posts

    1,095
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by steve916

  1. 2014 has been a good year for me. The year I became a Zed owner
  2. steve916

    Welcome Torqen

    Good luck guys. Be interesting to see what's on offer
  3. steve916

    Welcome Torqen

    It might be their offspring
  4. They were on the car when I bought it but I think they are the same ones. I have some new ones to fit when the weather warms up again.
  5. Still undecided at the minute. I think the V2 might be a bit too big really. I like the Strosek one though. Pity I can't see each side by side, then I would know for definite. Are you thinking of fitting one Steve? Now that you've ordered a Strosek from Tarmac, I cant wait to see how it looks on your Zed. Might tempt me to order one as well! What else would you like me to trial on mine first? After the rear spoiler's fitted maybe a front lip spoiler would be good to balance it out Funny you should mention that. I only enquired about a mines front lip today Colour coded? Yes, I would. Looks part of the car then, and not something that's been stuck on. Its your choice Steve! I already know I want it colour coded And then I wonder how long it could be before I want a different front and rear, and then the lip would've been a waste of money.
  6. Still undecided at the minute. I think the V2 might be a bit too big really. I like the Strosek one though. Pity I can't see each side by side, then I would know for definite. Are you thinking of fitting one Steve? Now that you've ordered a Strosek from Tarmac, I cant wait to see how it looks on your Zed. Might tempt me to order one as well! What else would you like me to trial on mine first? After the rear spoiler's fitted maybe a front lip spoiler would be good to balance it out Funny you should mention that. I only enquired about a mines front lip today Colour coded?
  7. Nah they would be just behind the front wheel arch liners and have different connectors to those (I've seen them). Nice try though Steve. I'll keep trying. Who knows I might get there one day
  8. Still undecided at the minute. I think the V2 might be a bit too big really. I like the Strosek one though. Pity I can't see each side by side, then I would know for definite. Are you thinking of fitting one Steve? Now that you've ordered a Strosek from Tarmac, I cant wait to see how it looks on your Zed. Might tempt me to order one as well! What else would you like me to trial on mine first?
  9. What are the sideskirts on the sunset car above?
  10. Well, Ive been playing around and trying to decide what spoiler to go for. I bought a cheap spoiler from ebay to trial so I could decide if putting a spoiler on the rear is what I actually want, before spending too much. Here are a couple of shots of the spoiler sitting on the oem spoiler. The verdict is.......... Yes, I like the spoiler look, so I have just ordered a Strosek from Tarmac So, I'll put this one up for sale soon.
  11. My guess, headlight washers
  12. steve916

    Polaroid Camera

    Congrats Glwts
  13. Wow Adrian Only just looked in on this thread and I'm in total awe of what you've been up to. Hats off to all the members that have been helping you too. Great work
  14. Get the code read to find out what's caused the eml. Cougar Stores is in Leicester. Go see Mitz and Andy. They'll soon sort it for you.
  15. Ok cheers. I'll go look for it now. How's the ipad install going? Finished yet?
  16. I think I'm on that slippery slope Gareth I blame you lot for that My new double din is due to arrive this week, so I'll probably leave til after Xmas before making a definite decision on the spoiler. Already building up a box of bits to do in the new year
  17. Looks a tidy motor Jon
  18. Thanks I just need to learn everything on there now and what all the readings should be at.
  19. Yeah, the blitz is nice Not so keen on the duckbill. It's not bad but not top of my list.
  20. Still shows when I click on link. Something very dodgy I think. Under 4k for a 2007 model, no way.
  21. Cheers Chris. Definitely worth knowing
  22. Forget the above. Schoolboy error. Works a treat now
  23. I have searched the forum and couldn't find a definitive answer. I have bought an Elm 327 wifi obd dongle and have downloaded Dash Command on my iPad, but I cannot for the life of me get the 2 to connect. Has anybody else managed this? I understand it's easier on Android
  24. Had any work done recently? Decats?
  25. Still undecided at the minute. I think the V2 might be a bit too big really. I like the Strosek one though. Pity I can't see each side by side, then I would know for definite. Are you thinking of fitting one Steve?
×
×
  • Create New...