Jump to content

Jp606

Members
  • Posts

    1,237
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jp606

  1. It's a shame, GTM are about the only option for the HR, but their customer service is atrocious from what I've heard.
  2. Just over a year. Won't be selling it any time soon
  3. Very pleased for him, considering the **** up yesterday. Would've been interesting to see if he'd got past Nico if he hadn't had a gearbox failure, the gap was getting smaller and smaller..
  4. Just drive to the conditions and you will be fine, you'll poo yourself the first time the rear end goes in the rain but you will get used to how the car reacts with experience.
  5. Yes they do.
  6. Could you also drop me a PM with a price for a gloss black roof wrap please
  7. Ah yeah, never even realised you did these, wanted a HR one for ages! Put me down for a stainless one please, that is the mirrored finish yeah?
  8. Jp606

    Complements

    Haha I've had this a few times at the drive thru, when buying a... Salad.
  9. Do you do them uncoloured? Plain silver or polished?
  10. Nanolex Trim Rejuvenator for external trims, tried them all, nothing is anywhere near as good as this stuff.
  11. Yesterday afternoon, needed a good clean!
  12. Female driver, down Garden Wood Road in East Grinstead yesterday afternoon.
  13. It's normal I'm afraid. You can try this to improve it's accuracy a bit. http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/54763-how-to-fix-the-inaccurate-fuel-gauge-pdf/
  14. It's easy, just got remove a few bits first. There are several guides on the internet you can follow. Also you need a thin walled socket to remove/install them.
  15. It's a shame the backbox looks like an oil drum on these, much prefer the look of the 350Z Cobra box.
  16. Amazing that such a heavy car can get round the ring that quick, powered by just a twin charged V6. There's no denying that it's an incredible car. http://nurburgringlaptimes.com/lap-times/lap-times-top-100/ To be honest though, if I had £125k to spend on a car, the GTR Nismo wouldn't be top of the list.
  17. Every 6k for me too. Brake fluid once a year (RBF600, really hydroscopic)
  18. Were the spark plugs changed when they were due? I had a slight hesitation when pulling away, which was gone with a plug change.
  19. I love that wing, looks really cool on your car
  20. Horsham, but spend most of my time in East Grinstead.
  21. I guess this was aimed at me? Yes I have, hence why I gave my opinion, I wouldn't have otherwise.
  22. Looks really good, no fitment issues with the lip and grille combination?
  23. Very strange indeed. Pete I had this on my MOT a couple of months ago. I got 4 'advisories' as follows: Under-trays fitted obscuring some underside components Engine covers fitted obscuring some components in the engine bay Non standard exhaust fitted Non standard coil springs fitted Wtf?! Got to be the most anal MOT tester in the world. What about all the other 'non-standard' things fitted to the car? None of these should be advisories.
  24. Can't say I've ever seen any hate towards the Z?
  25. We were only talking about engine noise, not performance, but for the record the 3.0 V6 Spider I mentioned has no way near the performance of the original DE Z (let alone a HR) feels slow and does not handle like the Z, FWD also. Hope I don't upset too many people but I think the design of it is hideous too..
×
×
  • Create New...