Jump to content

hensh65

Members
  • Posts

    2,784
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by hensh65

  1. Just the way the picture has been took its one splitter but the sides taper much lower then the middle
  2. Yes infinity ward I meant were the best, although zombies was fun. I remember taking the day off work when Black ops 2 came out and as someone mentioned the issues on the ps3 were unreal. It was unplayable and I ended up playing MW3 again which although I loved cod 4 I think MW3 is a sensational game. My misses bought me mw2 and 3 so feels its only natural she will buy me this one, I won't argue
  3. +1 on the email as username, unless its not actually your email
  4. COD 4 MW was amazing, I like all the modern war games however I don't rate the activision games! Zombies is fun but thats it.
  5. where are you from ?
  6. hensh65

    Damn!!

    Still talking about lights Will ?
  7. Everyone was buzzing for GTA, any COD fans on the forum?
  8. Would love to see what a bookshop could do with the bodykit your putting on it mate I don't know how hard it was to get the piston on but is it worth trying the other one that isn't fitted to see if maybe just the one you have is a duff?
  9. That was quick getting them on! Yes +1 on contacting the supplier, if they were 350z specific then give them a shout
  10. Got the car back tonight being 5 days late ! Made worse by the train i was getting on friday being cancelled just to rub it in my face Quick snap of the body shop goving it a once over Really happy with RT performance splitter, didnt expect to like it as much as i do Will get the car gutted at the weekend as it smells like the body shop then get decent snaps up
  11. Zmanalex has a car putting out stats around that its in his signature
  12. Fade away and you top at 120 must be fast
  13. where your bought the car would also narrow it
  14. Yes to all, however you could get a later registered 2005 as a 2006 which wouldn't be a rev up. Same engine in Jap imports
  15. You might get lucky with someone looking for 4 doors. You can get a decent 05 06 for around 7.5 8k coupe or roadster
  16. 06 is facelift, 07 hr (watch for late registered facelifts) 280 ish for pre 06 475 for after. Personally if you are happy to pay the tax save up and get the HR if not then 55 plate is what to look out for.
  17. I doubt a body shop would charge very much to do it, I mean they could probably do it there and then, only thing is getting the bonnet to them as this was a pain for me ! !
  18. Mines is in the process of going on at the moment was supposed to get it back tomorrow but looks like saturday will get pics up on my build thread soon as !
  19. I love red cars soo much, red GTR is just so good looking. +1 on putting the spoiler back on, looks really odd without it.
  20. one of your 6 meals a day mate ? I like it medium rare, too much work involved with well done
  21. Nothing worse when something goes wrong after already spending money on wheels and tyres, glad it wasn't to big a deal. Was worth it too, big difference, need to update that signature soon as thats not what your car looks like
  22. The guy in the car doesn't look too impressed think he asked for black mate
  23. There is one driver I hate most, I mean I can't speak for the drivers down south but I know 3 serise saloon drivers are the worlds worst. I once had one cut from the fast lane on a busy motorway during rush our and raining into the inside lane undertake about 5 cars and cut back across into the fast lane
×
×
  • Create New...