Jump to content

GT Driver

Members
  • Posts

    331
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GT Driver

  1. As above - looking for a 350z HR power steering pump. Anyone have one for sale? Thanks
  2. Hi all, I'm planning on changing the spark plugs on my HR in next few weeks but I'm very apprehensive about doing it given the issues that can happen if the throttle body butterfly valves are inadvertently moved - and thus causing a high / hunting idle. It looks like for the spark plug change the throttle bodies need to be removed to access 2 of the 3 spark plugs on each bank. Can someone confirm what I should be disconnecting - the battery and the ECU? any particular order? Any tips welcome. I've done the spark plugs on my old DE without issue but didn't need to remove the throttle body itself - just the intake piping. Thanks
  3. Same here - it's normal - my HR can actually take me all the way down to end of my housing estate on a cold start idle
  4. GT Driver

    Stock VLSD

    Hi, Looking for a used stock VLSD with pumpkin casing- preferably off a 350z HR (as I'm not sure if older DEs are a direct fit including sensors etc)
  5. GT Driver

    New Zed

    Looks class Dan. Are they genuine nismo lmgt4s?
×
×
  • Create New...