Jump to content

Briggsybriggs1

Members
  • Posts

    1,310
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Briggsybriggs1

  1. Yep I love playing with stuff in the car :-) what is the nose level like with your system ? Have you checked it's working just really really quiet because the new head unit has low out put ? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Iv had my head unit out loads just tying to remember what I plugged in were
  3. The sub is powered from the amp in the back so you should have as spire left over (the sub one) that coming out off the head unit, Have unit Have you used the buster mod on here. ? It's a must have :-) ,
  4. I'm just ordering the front tyres at a bargain price Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  5. Who? itsLol it's my local club haha it's the next town to Accrington Stanley !,!! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  6. Ha Preston North end I get it :-) no Clitheroe fc for me Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. whats PNE ? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. :-) Toyo all over iv gone for Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. 35 and full n/c 9+ live in the Ribble valley £350 on fully comp protected with swift cover. :-)
  10. :!!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Lol yep I no :-) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. I was looking at getting a free air if I had more cash to burn I would do it right but for the cost off and ease just to stick any 10ibc and a amp I gave it a go and it kicks the ass out off the one what was in :-). If budgie is low then it's a good mod but if cash is there to use then you should defo do it right. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Same all round got it :-) Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  14. 5555 haha every one needs base in there lift :-) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Just bagged a deal I think got 2 x 275 30 R 20 97W Toyo Proxes CT01 for £200 new so that's the back sorted now just shopping round for the fronts now :-) And thanks for all your feed back every one new is defo the way to go :-) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. Hi has anyone used them ? I'm looking to fit on some 20inc rims any feed back would be a help thanks
  17. Can't find avon in my size :-( got them on my car at the moment and had them on my ST2 focas twice good rubbers for the coin. I don't track or drift never done it legally might give it a go one day but not with the 20s on . Best priced mid range is defo the falkens that iv found ... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. Think it was 3k more for the GT pack on my06 as a upgrade, if they were 1k on there own that would be 1k plus the value off the stranded ones. Good luck on the sale :-)
  19. Thanks for that :-) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. Thanks Nankang NS2's iv seen some really bad reviews on them. Don't get the alloys for a week so plenty off time to find the right one for me :-) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  21. Iv always liked infinity amps and speakers kappa range is the best for the price. I'm only running a budget sound system at the moment and am going to fit infinity in my car
  22. Any one used falken tyres before full set for £700 nota bad price at all it's harder finding the right balance in price and quality as it is trainer lol Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  23. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  24. Clarion 10inc sub will take a pic when I go to garage fit a cheap amp in as well. £25 sub off eBay and amp was a second hand one off eBay as well under £40 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  25. Iv just stuck a sub in the stock place it sound 100 x better than the bosa s##t and it was easy to fit
×
×
  • Create New...