Jump to content

A9H-RX

Members
  • Posts

    1,229
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by A9H-RX

  1. A9H-RX

    Harnesses

    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nissan-350Z-Z33-02-07-JDM-Rear-Harness-Bar-Bars-Rear-Cross-Bar-Bars-42mm-/230869574043
  2. A9H-RX

    A work of Art

    Look very nice! Heavy price tag though
  3. Now I know why it was cheap......it's broken Most of it is in London traffic. Yes I use it daily, X5 is worse on fuel. I remember borrowing the work Porsche Cayenne, cost me £10 to do 30 miles
  4. A9H-RX

    Harnesses

    I was gonna say same thing. US eBay, there £130'ish posted which I thought was quite reasonable..
  5. Good manifold
  6. I average 18 - 22mpg on a daily basis. Just got 250miles out my tank tonight.. Just goes to show much motorway makes a difference
  7. Looks heavy footed. Hope that's not a daily
  8. Flat and polish. Literally just done mine! LOL come up brand new!
  9. And zeds a lot more fun, better sounding, better looking win win
  10. Ouch! I was getting 280 - 320 on my N/A engine depending on how harsh my driving was
  11. MPG calculator. Miles range summed up with fuel cost @ pence per litre with total cost paid for.. http://www.fuel-economy.co.uk/calc.shtml
  12. Bride low maxi I'm looking at with carbon backs
  13. Always averaged 18 - 22mpg in the TT zed. How ever done some steady driving @ 60 - 70mph up to Blackpool. Got 395 miles out of one tank which makes my new average 30.5mpg! Not bad going at all
  14. A9H-RX

    Untitled

    From the album: Zed TT

  15. Sorry for late replies. Magnaflow sold pending payment/collection, I have no boot springs, Fans still available, pm me. Thanks
  16. very nice!
  17. Would you consider p/x Rota fighters?
  18. Love this!
  19. Will do. Thanks
  20. All places on this filled I take it?
×
×
  • Create New...