Jump to content

Grundy

Members
  • Posts

    8,768
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Grundy

  1. Isis will more than likely be your option then.
  2. Grundy

    Wanted Y pipe

    Ah I didn't know the price of his Y-pipes, just knew they were cheap and well made
  3. Grundy

    Wanted Y pipe

    Tarmac has his own custom ones buddy - life time warranty I believe.
  4. Too soon junior! Also OP - Avoid the garages price for that powerflow system, too expensive.
  5. If you're on a budget. I belive Tarmac@Tarmacsportz do their own band of Y pipe at a very good price. I'd recommend a Scorpian system. Probably the quietest system (or one of ) on the market. Will be louder than OEM (so it will tick your 15% box) and is also a cheap exhaust system. Around 400 I believe. Not 100% sure if Tarmac can get that system, but I know Mitz@Cougarstore can on here
  6. Hey buddy - Are you on facebook? Check out our page. https://www.facebook.com/teamtarmacsportzI'd post up our website, but I'm not allowed
  7. If a 'chav' could afford, design and fit that wing...then they're not a 'chav'
  8. C'mon Dan, don't lie, you know it wouldn't be the same without
  9. i like it , business as usual for us to then, be alot more mainstrem when the 2.0T version comes out soon Was about to say the same, I love the seats
  10. My cans bigger than yours Steve
  11. I thought I heard on the news earlier that the cameraman was shot too? Has that changed? Video starts with him walking up like holding a phone at the crew (he comes from behind the women holding mic) Camera guy looking over the balcony, Guy pulls out gun holding at women, no one notices, he then must pull it down and cocks it. Then shoots the Women 2 or 3 times, then the cameraman, but after the 2/3 shots he drops the phone on the floor and all you hear is bullets and screams.
  12. Just watched the footage, the killer recorded it whilst shooting
  13. Grundy

    what are these?!

    Dan you should know these, me and steve posted them to you on FB Top look like Rota P1's (Volk reps of the CE series I think)
  14. Ah, were you right clicking? Did you try Ctrl + V ?
  15. The people that I've spoken to about it, they don't like the vents on this rep :/
  16. Guess you didn't read my post then There is no need for the Green button usage. It's called disc space. This is a forum, not a image hosting site.
  17. If I'm reading it right, you mean you're having trouble uploading you PB image to this forum? You don't need to click the 'green box' Just copy the IMG code from your photo on PB - and just paste it in to this text box. I.e. [img}blahblahablah[/imag
  18. Posting on the internet saying I was speeding down a residential road in the wet and totaled my car....What was he expecting, round of applause and a medal?
  19. Have to disagree with this. I picked my Zed up a few weeks ago and when driving back on a straight dual carriageway at the appropriate speed, in rain, in 6th gear and with traction turned on, I slowed to about 55 due to a car ahead. When he moved over I gently accelerated back up the cruise speed and fish tailed left and right 3 or 4 times before I got it straight. Completely took me by surprise. It wasn't provoked at all but I suspect either greasy roads or possibly a fuel spillage perhaps? Either way, while I caught it, it could easily have spun and caused an accident. No clutch dumping was required to get it spinning Wonder what that's all about. I've never had my Z fishtail without provoking it. And certainly not with TC on. Even in the wet. And that's with forced induction too. I can get it right out of shape if I want to and slide all day long but I dint see how it's loss of traction can be so unexpected if you're not giving it the beans. Or like you say, oil on road etc. +1 How do you get the car to fish tail in 6th at 50?
  20. Total War: Arena - Free Alpha atm - Freaking awesome if you like the TW series.
  21. Meh, he posted up on the forum...what was OP expecting
  22. Don't have to be a gangster to appreciate music For instance I like Tracy Chapman
×
×
  • Create New...