Jump to content

Stutopia

Administrators
  • Posts

    9,737
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Stutopia

  1. Surely that's covered by at least warranty, if not under "reasonable time" to return it? If you'd fitted it and then corner went and snapped off after a month, you'd be due a fix/repair/replace, so I'm not sure why they think you just have to live with it? http://www.which.co.uk/consumer-rights/regulation/sale-of-goods-act
  2. It's not that bad, I'm not a ready-modified look fan generally, but at least it's not a sweepy generic affair like the sea of other new cars out there, plus you probably want your Type-R to be a bit rude boy or you'd be buying a [insert german low range model & marque here].
  3. Stutopia

    My new front lip.

    Nice job, looks
  4. It's gone too mainstream now, preferred it before it was cool. Is there a hipster smiley?
  5. Congratulations! Have decided on an SUV yet?
  6. Interesting. The wax is my least favourite bit though, I've got dozens of the teeny pots all over, I could wax Richard Keys head to toe. I want all the other weird and wonderful surprise stuff
  7. No? Waxybox 2 - Revenge of The Sponge?
  8. Sad day, final WB, end of an era
  9. Yeah but you're ghetto, you probably arch roll with a baseball bat
  10. Thank you. The wheels were refurbed in "chrome effect" which I think looks better than it sounds
  11. Stutopia

    The Shark Mk2

    Some different shots.
  12. Stutopia

    The Shark

    Some shots of my beloved Zed/
  13. Stutopia

    IMG 0194

    From the album: The Shark

  14. Stutopia

    P1010933

    From the album: The Shark

×
×
  • Create New...