Labour have demonstrated quite clearly that Blair's plan only worked for Blair and subsequent attempts to continue that haven't been a tremendous success (perhaps it might have been better had the other Millibland won?). If they're going to lose elections becuase the electorate like what Dave is doing, then they may as well lose saying things that are principled as opposed to the last few years of adopting the "If the tories are cutting £1, we'll cut 98p, aren't we nice?" approach.
They're biggest problem is the toys out the pram from the losers, when you've been so colossally rejected by the party members, at least have the good grace to concede and get on board instead of beefing in the corner
My tech used electrical contact cleaner on the MAF. Be careful with it, it looks delicate.
Speaking of which, the throttle body can be super stroppy too, but only on the HR I believe. So make sure you disconnect the battery first (be careful about the door glass when it's disconnected).
I couldn't find a guide, but do read this if you have an HR.
http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/86610-high-erratic-idle-2007-coupe-70k-mileage/page__st__20
This un
http://www.amazon.co.uk/GREASE-cartridge-bearings-resist-marine/dp/B00JVVJ9KQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1442183232&sr=8-1&keywords=lucas+marine+grease
It's already flushed some Tories out of the Labour front bench, so that's positive. It's about time Labour wasn't just Tories in red outfits.
Think it'll be enough to worry Nicola north of the border G?
Couple of small mods today now the rain's gone. Silvatec bulbs up front, fiddly as **** to get to, but worth the effort. Fried egg well and truly eaten
Finally fitted the carbon dipped kicks from Ricey, had to paint the Zeds since these arrived to match the others dotted about the car.
Whilst I had the red out, thought I'd tart up the washer fluid cap too
Is it significantly more ugly than a regular BMW or Merc rep mobile on the outside. The 50" screen airdropped into the dash is significantly uglier mind. Either way beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
You reckon anything else might tempt you in the intervening 15 months? It's a long wait.
As above. Report to his company, the Fedz won't be interested but his boss should be.
Remember the good old days, when there were no crashes? Before foreigners
If that doesn't help, given where you are, I'd forget about Nissan as you've got Abbey Motorsport and Horsham Developments less than an hour away and they're two of the most respected and experienced Zed specialists in the country. Might be worth considering.
Good luck!
I think I got mine from eurocarparts I think Clark Motorsport stock em too.
PS - A causal relationship has been established between the pump change and the wet leg.
If there's absolutely no noise when you pull the lever, it's likely the fuse or the pump. As you know, the pump's a tenner and just about the easiest replacement job on the zed after wiper blades. It's so easy, I managed to do it and only suffered a wet leg.
If it was making a noise but with no squirt (ooo err) I'd be replacing or drilling out the one way valve for the front wipers.
MAF clean with appropriate precautions and correct fluid wouldn't hurt, have a quick look for a guide. Cured a lumpy idle for me, though mine never actually cut out, just stumbled
Yes, yes, yes, yes yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Nu_xTC5Gc2U&sns=em
Don makes me think of Ralph Fiennes' performance in In Bruges, which it must have heavily influenced, and should be on everyone's list.
Dirty spacers on a Dan car? Messing up the scrub? Eroding your unsprung weight savings?
May as well rip out two cylinders, fit a turbo and a convert to an auto box