Jump to content

Stutopia

Administrators
  • Posts

    9,737
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Stutopia

  1. Is it that good a car? I've been tempted as a cheap (to buy at least) route to V8 goodness, but never felt close to taking the plunge. Sounds very much like you're in ❤️
  2. At 12:01am 16th September 2015 iOS 9 went live. Human decisions are removed from strategic communications. iPhone begins to learn at a geometric rate. At 8:31am 23rd September my iPhone 6+ became self aware. It's first act was to alert me to traffic news on my route to work. I've never told it where I work. I've never told it what time I leave. I've never told it which route I take. It just knew. In a panic, I tried to pull the plug... Had anyone else's become self aware recently???
  3. That's really nice. I was very tempted by alcantara sides, but I thought I'd spend my life keeping the nap all the same direction Do you think the carbon sections will be sufficiently grippy?
  4. Thanks, feels good, can't wait to get it on!
  5. Retrimmed wheel arrive today Extra girth for more satisfaction, perforated leather for improved channeling of juices, and a red bit on the top for improved racecarness Jack Royal FTW!
  6. Legend, thanks!
  7. hahhahaha, donated my VHS filth to charity shop years ago. Got an elderly relative who's old one packed up, not ready to make the leap to doovde just yet.
  8. Didn't want a eBay in case it was busted Dan. Martin, that's sounds brilliant, thank you Collection from sunny Cark?
  9. Bit of a longshot but does anyone have a working VCR, with remote, that needs a home? Cash paid! Non-betamax
  10. http://www.theultimatefinish.co.uk/gtechniq/clearvision-screen-kit.aspx Is the cats pyjamas, should even be enough to do all your glass too. I know Matt is a big fan of RainX too
  11. Fabulous piece of ingenuity. Barnes Wallis himself would be proud of that shed work on the pulleys
  12. Nice job, particlarly the strut brace cover
  13. You two aren't towing the line here, cars the are the single biggest threat to polar bears! Aviation, heavy industry, fossil fuel energy generation are only a teaspoon compared to dirty cars
  14. Not doing anything about that boot lid yet? Needs BGW
  15. I used to be a big fan of the Colonel until I found out he was in the Pentaverate and puts an addictive chemical in his chicken that makes you crave it fortnightly
  16. I always like to wheel this out "Nice car. It's a Zonda yeah mate?". "Err, YEAH!" There's also a regular chap who catches me when I'm washing her. First thing he asked (before "hello, nice car") was "How much is it worth?". I told him about 7k. Every time he comes past now, "You sure it's only worth 7k? Looks more like 40k". I've had this same question 4 times now, same bloke I think he might be a couple of ditchfinders short of matched rubber all round.
  17. They look really good mate
  18. Well I'm out then. We need those nukes for use on the immigrants trying to come over here and steal the jobs of the hard done by indigenous people who speak the language and have access to education. Not to mention these swine also claiming all the benefits at the same time as stealing all the jobs, whilst enjoying the excellent privatised services like the on-time near empty trains, top notch buses, better quality electricity and gas we get now (it even smells better than it used to). As for taxing the rich to contribute to public services like the NHS, education, pensions, the aforementioned nukes and the army - it's a travesty, really people on low to middle incomes shoud pay proportionally more of their disposable income in tax & NI than anyone else. After all, they wear tracksuits all the time and smell funny. I heard he's banning Christmas too
  19. You sure the plans are the right way up and you're not building an end of the world bunker?
  20. Looks like a proper future car and Porsche don't get much wrong, or at least keep when they do they keep working on the mistake for 50 years to get it perfect When the tech inevitably trickles down to normal human money it might make for some er, interesting, options down the road (assuming infrasructure catches up and some sort of standards are agreed upon).
  21. Strapline. "It's no things to no men."
  22. Great trip and cool pics
  23. I bet they're pretty marmite, but I like the look of these beasts and they can be had for decent money for a V8. Obviously need bigger wheels to fill up that epic arch gap I'm sure I read a post on here from a former owner that said it had given them a load of problems, but I might be mis-remembering Edit: Must have been this thread with the problems http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/36748-other-car-advice-please-300c-may-have-to-go/ But this one is much more positive http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/85177-my-other-car-is-a-300c/ and this one too http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/55904-strangely-tempted/ DO IT!
  24. I am presuming the information we have or use here is what we have heard via the media, the media seem to suggest the mp's vote for him was very weak, so why would the mp's who are "throwing their toys out the pram" hang around for a party leader whos views/policies they dont agree with and more over someone who they think will damage the party? I think the biggest surprise is that an mp has the integrity to follow their believes, not blindly back a leader they have no faith in. If you put something up for a vote, you have to accept the result. Particularly when it's so overwhelming. He took 40% more than the next candidate with 250,000 of 420,000 cast. That's a mandate by any standard even if you believe 1000s of secret Tory voters snuck in. If the losers don't think party members are "right" then it means their either wildly out of touch with your the supporter base or they have no respect for what they've decided (or more likely a bit of both)
×
×
  • Create New...