Jump to content

WhackyWill

Members
  • Posts

    11,395
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by WhackyWill

  1. Great looking Zed...
  2. WhackyWill

    Workmeisters

    Love the wheels... :thumbs:
  3. Now your over doing it lol:) I'm just been nice...!!!
  4. Im glad I'm not the only one that this pi55es off..Spent 20mins this morn going over it with a leather just to remove the water / washer fluid marks, because I had to use the washers last eve.
  5. Yes ' its great to go for a drive and let the cares of the world pass you bye..!!! :thumbs:
  6. Great thread on you mods. Lovely car.. :thumbs:
  7. I am fed up having to clean my Black Zed everytime I use the screen washer the headlight washer sprays washer fluid all over the bonnet, down the front and over the roof and it stains the paint, easy go clean but I have to clean the car every time I use it,..!! .
  8. Only a Scouser could get it sooo wrong....
  9. Wasnt Trevor Nation...It was Steve Parish, he had PEN 15 plate for years, he had it on an old Ambulance at one time.
  10. Anybody else tried BP Performance Ultra High Octain 102 RON...Its brilliant and the Zed loves it. :thumbs:
  11. No idea why I'm Whacky Will...?? :yahoo:
  12. Its a nice plate BBK..I have a personal plate on mine as well.
  13. I've been Whacky Will since I was born, but I dont have a Whacky Will plate....!!!
  14. Right...! Why would you get a plate that just reflects your name on a forum..dont get that one.. ?? :cold:
  15. What does it stand for...?? .
  16. The "puddle lights" on my X5 are better than the HID dipped on my Zed...they are SH1T.. :thumbdown:
  17. Welcome to the Land of Zed...Hope you find yours. Dont be too worried about a resonable milage one the engines are "bullet" proof and will do the miles..service history is far more important...
  18. A lot of work but well worth it..mine need to be done as well...yours looks brilliant. :thumbs:
  19. Yep ! should go back on its orignal reg..If you take it to a DVLA office you should get it all done in 5 days, anyway its the dealers responsibility to do the transfer otherwise you can keep the private plate and sell it back to him. Insure it on the reg that's on it now, and tell the insurance company that you are waiting for the DVLA to assigne it its origanl plate and you will inform them when this happens, should be no charge. Good luck with your new car...
  20. I drive mine around town all the time and nobody flagged it up..cannot miss it..got a unique colour scheme complements of the previous owner..(who is a member on here)...
  21. That sounds terrible..poor man... :angry:
  22. Great wheels love the Vossen..
  23. Looks good in green...
  24. THE SOUND OF MY V6...
×
×
  • Create New...