Jump to content

WhackyWill

Members
  • Posts

    11,395
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by WhackyWill

  1. Thanks' I got a Trade Account with them...They are good on price, if you haggle..!!
  2. My mate many years ago used to drive a tanker..We used to queue up in the local pub car park where he used to fill up our cars for cash...Top Man..!!!
  3. At last I got my uploaded of the photo to work. This is the pic of my belt. Thanks
  4. Sorry it didnt upload the photo will try again...!!!
  5. I was just checking the oil on my Zed today when I noticed some cracking on the belt on the bottom pully, see photo, car a 2006 350Z GT Uk spec with 80,000 miles. Looks like the belts may never have been changed. Is the cracking serious or it it common and the belts themselves are OK. ?
  6. Im happy with my Marmite...???
  7. Glad you got one..easy to sort the probs with the 02 sensor and the window motor...get some elbow grease working this weekend...mind you it does not look bad...Enjoy
  8. Nice car...one of the best colours...
  9. WhackyWill

    LaFerrari

    Lovely car...I want one...
  10. No they arn't, I was insured with them and reported that I'd fitted a Stillen exhaust etc, they cancelled my insurance and gave me 14 days to find another insurer. Thats a bit extreme, hope you got all your money back..!!
  11. I'm going to take tomorrow off work and do mine , weather permitting..
  12. i want one..believe all sold..
  13. Have you solved it ..
  14. Let us know when you pick it up..
  15. Sorry just seen it, I reads the description first... :scare:
  16. Thanks i've already Pmed him He's the man...
  17. Bembro pads with Bembro brakes...
  18. Welcome to the Forum. PM ZMANALEX for one...
  19. Nothing yet..Think I will just clean it today...
  20. What a great find...
  21. Thats good to know...must get mine down there..
  22. There are plenty about..good luck with finding the right one..
  23. Smudgedon..I'm on my iPhone and cannot get the link to work, but its in Waxbox Detailing. If you still cannot find it, when I get into the office I will find it for you and post the link. Cheers .
  24. There is a post in Detailing about cleaning your engine bay...
×
×
  • Create New...