Jump to content

WhackyWill

Members
  • Posts

    11,395
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by WhackyWill

  1. Ekona....just check this out instead www.wiltonclassicandsupercars.co.uk/iconic-performance-cars/ might put a few miles on the Zed..!!
  2. Check the last link I put up the addfress is there, SP2 OBJ Wilton Salisbury
  3. Please see additional info : www.wiltonclassicandsupercars.co.uk/iconic-performance-cars/ I you get enough members interested I will get you a display area from Jay Broom. (check link above)
  4. There is Colin, I wont be here, I'll be in Nice. It run by a friend of mine Jay Broom who ownes Wilton Supercars...will be a great event..check it out on Facebook as well.
  5. For any member interested on Sunday 24th March there is a Supercar Event at Wilton House, might be an ideal venue for the organizers here to arrange a Zed meet. www.wiltonclassicandsupercars.co.uk/wake-up-events/ It will be an excellent event with some serious Supercars.
  6. I have to switch my insurance EVERY year to get a good deal... Its Admiral this year and was Quote Me Happy last year. :scare:
  7. Yep...normally get about 10 to 11 MPH average speed, but there was a week of Half Term where the traffic was not as bad as normal. :scare:
  8. This is my average fuel consumption and average speed for a full tank of Tesco Momentum 99. Anybody getting worse than that ??.
  9. I would say..they are trying to have your pants down...!!
  10. The Pod sounds a good one to do...
  11. Rays were extra...mine is a 2006 UK GT without Rays, think they were about £1200 extra.
  12. Welcome to the Land of Zed...
  13. Dont turn off the traction Louisa... :scare:
  14. I'm watching it snowing at the moment....Black Zed turning White...
  15. There is another Zed in London...!!!
  16. Only buy your parts from people on here like ZMANALEX...
  17. Welcome to the Land of Zed... Where in London are you. ?
  18. Thanks Arran..Will definatly get that...
  19. Arran Is that the soap gel one..
  20. Get a socket that is slightly smaller than the wheel nut and hammer it onto the nut, and gently undo it. worked on my old R32 when I didnt get the wheel nut key with the car..
  21. Check with TBBK..he's just fitted one and posted very good vids...
  22. Bit the bullet and buy a Zed...I use my Zed every day and I have a X5 as well, but now using the Zed more than the X5.
  23. Is there a seperate motor for the headlight washers or is it from the windscreen washer motor, if seperate just disconnect it..??
  24. Check eBay for a breaker, were a few on there.
×
×
  • Create New...