Jump to content

WhackyWill

Members
  • Posts

    11,395
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by WhackyWill

  1. Hi Chris. Glad it all arrived OK, as I said I never used it, so what colour are the LEDs'. ? Another member on here wanted one so I got another from my mate, that I got that one from, think he has a couple more if anybody else is interested in one, just let me know.
  2. Hi Scotty, I have just PM you. . Scotty did you get my PM ?.
  3. Yes I agree the Ombudsman is the most logical step, but that will take another 2 years, that's how long they quote due to the number of claims. I sure that's what the bank want me to do, SuperStu' its the same bloke I ask for all the time I call them, I'm now been told "he's not in today, on leave, or at a meeting", so he's obviously put me on his "not to be put through list".
  4. I am owed almost £5k by one of the big 4 banks, They agreed they owed me the money over two years ago on 3 different loans, after almost 18 months of letters by me, most of which they didn't bother to answer, they sent me a "final settlement figure of just under £5k" I signed to accept this and sent them back the paperwork on the 22nd of May by recorder delivery, (they accept they have received it) they stated they will settle agreed claims within 30 days, I have written to them on at least 5 occasions again and also called them about 10 times, to be told they are dealing with it, which I don't believe, they keep sending me leaflets to go to the Ombudsman, WHY..They have agreed it, I have accepted it....so please pay me, they STOLE it off me to start with, and now they don't want to pay it.. ANYBODY ELSE HAD SIMILAR PROBLEMS..?? (rant over but £5k is a few mods and a holliday.)
  5. Great sound. I shipped a Golf engine from Scotland to London on a pallet for £50.
  6. Welcome to the forum. ..price about right for a Cab this time of year, bit more in Spring. Nice looking car.
  7. WhackyWill

    RAYS

    Yes' and I'm the highest bidder at the moment as I also need a set... Sorry....I will stop advertising these wheels! I just been outbid...need to put £600 on them ... :lol:
  8. WhackyWill

    RAYS

    Yes' and I'm the highest bidder at the moment as I also need a set...
  9. I have Gold rims and I have curbed them a few times, I got Humbrol Enamel Paint in 14mm pots, its for models, lots of different colours, got it on eBay not expensive. .
  10. Nice looking "ginger" Good Luck with the sale...
  11. Welcome to the Forum..
  12. Gears.get a service kit for the Gearbox from Clarks Motorsport (used to be Zmanalex). New gearbox oil and molyslip, works wonders, I had the same problem and now its gone, real slick changes.
  13. Welcome to the Land of Zed...
  14. Hi Scotty, I have just PM you. .
  15. Shame really as you could cover them with film and you would not see the chip on them, where they got hit with a stone.
  16. I still got these for sale if somebody would like to take them off my hands. Rapidly running out of room
  17. WhackyWill

    Old man hoops

    FK 453 would be ideal for your Zed. Got them on mine. Good tyre and recommended on here...
  18. Welcome to the Forum..
  19. I know, saw it in my mates Merc so bought one, and never got around to using it, so hopefully some other Zed owner will make use of it.
  20. Hi Briggs. Here is a little video of the display, you can position it in any position on the screen, hope this helps. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=xpOOYPQAtAA
  21. Here is a short video of the display working . http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpOOYPQAtAA&feature=player_detailpage
  22. With Lexus lights.. ..nobody on here will own up to that one...
×
×
  • Create New...