Jump to content

newkid

Members
  • Posts

    444
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by newkid

  1. Or.... stick oil in it, if it drives ok...just drive it til it goes bang (if it ever does) then put a used engine in it (preferably with a supercharger attached)
  2. Atleast this way if in the near future something goes pop you have evidence to say it was a known issue when the vehicle was bought and the dealer refused to act, he may then be liable for repair costs.
  3. How much oil was in it exactly ? Was it near the empty line ? Or barely on the dip stick ? Did you push dip stick in fully ? They are a bit tricky. I would check oil properly then gather all my evidence if their is a problem including all conversations in writing between you and the dealer, paperwork, bank statements, adverts, his registered business number, then inform trading standards of your intent to open a case. They will advise you to talk to the dealer first, do this and tell him you have opened a case. He may buckle, he may not. Then go from there.
  4. Boy got skills...... ....pulling that off without a single crash.
  5. He would refund because the car was in perfect order when sold ? That makes no sense. Sounds like he ment to say "wouldnt" not would. Hopefully im wrong though. Good luck hope to see your new car thread soon
  6. I would certainly try to get a refund. There are far too many nice zeds about to stick with one that could be dodgy. If you do decide to send it back do post up the reg with a possible warning to alert any members before they buy, as by the sounds of it ...if you manage to get a refund the dealer will prob just stick oil in it and re-sell.
  7. That tomei does look lovely. The epr is very nice to, any idea how much they weigh ?
  8. What colours are available ?
  9. I agree, ...far too much for a gear knob imo. Each to their own though. Any of the gear knobs on here take your fancy? Link: http://www.epracing.co.uk/Interior-Accessories/Gear-Knobs/c-1-1020-737/ Lot's of choice here as well from Demon Tweeks in your price range: http://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/performance/gear-knobs I had one of these carbon fibre gear knobs before in an old Impreza I had. Bargain imo. Link: http://www.carbongoodies.co.uk/Varis-Universal-Carbon-Fibre-Gearknob Carbon goodies looks good and I do like the epracing ones, also found these guys http://www.mtech-engineering.co.uk/#!contact/c24vq they look like they could whip up something good. So far though the tomei is winning. I agree, ...far too much for a gear knob imo. Each to their own though. Any of the gear knobs on here take your fancy? Link: http://www.epracing.co.uk/Interior-Accessories/Gear-Knobs/c-1-1020-737/ Lot's of choice here as well from Demon Tweeks in your price range: http://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/performance/gear-knobs I had one of these carbon fibre gear knobs before in an old Impreza I had. Bargain imo. Link: http://www.carbongoodies.co.uk/Varis-Universal-Carbon-Fibre-Gearknob
  10. These are pants down prices imo. Im looking at a max of say £50
  11. Struggling to find genuine sellers !!
  12. Been looking for a new gear knob but struggling to find them in the uk. Afyer something like the nismo styles but dont want to get my trousers pulled down over price. Has anybody got the epracing one ? Anygood ? Cheers guys
  13. Literally just pull it. I removed mine yesterday, found it better to pop the side closest to door first. There is a little screw in the tray bit on the plastic trim, other than that its just force to pull it up. So removing the rear leather part is necessary first? Yeah, pull up from the very back of the leather (closest to rear of car) it takes a bit of force then after the initial pop it should be fairly easy. I found the passenger side harder due to the door grab handle.
  14. Literally just pull it. I removed mine yesterday, found it better to pop the side closest to door first. There is a little screw in the tray bit on the plastic trim, other than that its just force to pull it up.
  15. Decided on 3d silver carbon weave for black trim and the silver bits including the strut brace cover in silver deadhedz skulls should be pretty cool
  16. This kinda stuff really makes me angry. Feel terrible for you mate. I have seen the affects of burglary up close and it can be devastating. Hope your family are ok and not too shaken up.
  17. Come to me, ill do it. Bitnof a drive though.
  18. Another thing (sorry), you guys think I should leave the silver rings around guages and gear gator as silver or have them dipped to ?
  19. So...I have all the bits out of the car, now just wondering if the actual buttons themselves are dipped ? Or do I leave them black ? Is it even possible to remove the covers on the buttons ?
  20. Im in love with these wheels. I may be in touch soon
  21. Thanks, if its not done by then I will pm you
  22. Hey guys, havent had my zed long but i have already started modding, have a pioneer double din, stubby aerial, window tints and a gt lip on route. My latest thing is I want to hydro dip the interior trim, I have done some research and will be using aqua graphix, my question is will I be able to use the car with the centre console, door grab handle and switch covers missing ? I dont want any airbag lights etc popping up but cant be without the car for too long. Any help appreciated.
  23. Incartec.com have them
  24. Thanks for the spec info buddy. With regards to price change will thi mean they go up or down ? Are you looking at getting 19" in ?
  25. Probably similar, I don't know the stock weight though tbh, I don't have any info on whether load or speed rated but I will ask, these are a cheap wheel so expectations should reflect the price paid. Having said that I am going to get in a set for mine for the winter so I can give a more experienced feedback They look very nice for little money, if you could pm me any details regarding ratings when you find out that be great. I like the jr11 and jr3 very much
×
×
  • Create New...