Jump to content

Dave-350

Members
  • Posts

    1,544
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Dave-350

  1. Cheers, already seen it! The install wont be hard, but today I wont be fitting them... Last night my aux belts snapped on the motorway, I tried getting home on the battery life but it died near the A335 leaving me powerless at 70mph, to be safe I sent myself off the dual carriage way in to a hedge, otherwise I risk being stranded on the motorway! DOH!
  2. Thats a little excessive isnt it? I was always told 80ft/lb or 108nm... Or no more than 95ft/lb which is 130nm... No expert though!
  3. 1 Minute 50 Sec - Makes me think of Buster and Keyser <3 <3 <3 It's a therapeutic video though!
  4. Or Japfest 3 at Santa Pod?
  5. Images dont load on my iPhone either. I would say though that it is probably down to Invision Power Boards software...
  6. Excellent. Thanks for that mate. I'll be honest, I'm not really that fussed about drifting but I wouldn't want to turn up and look like a right tit if I was trying to do it with an open diff or something lol.
  7. Oh so the 350z runs a viscous diff? Yea I kinda understand how the diffs work, and was looking to start going to a few DWYB events but I didnt know what sort of stock diff they use. I was hoping for a 2 way - I dont want to weld my diff thats for sure.
  8. Haha - I bet if a admin looked at the IP address on these accounts they would all be the same! :facepalm:
  9. The LSD that comes fitted to the 350Z - Is this a 1 way, 1.5 way, 2 way or....? Tried looking for it on the forum but couldnt find an answer!
  10. Anyone without Discovery can watch on www.streetfire.net
  11. 1 year road tax £165? Thats good! And the GT ultimate was slightly cheaper than the GT - Apart from that I cant see a difference apart from the above mentioned! But Im no expert!
  12. Nope, at work with man flu! And I am the only person here and cbf to do any work! (If im brutally honest) Thanks Keyser, I still feel like crap but I am sure I will manage! Great to meet everyone.
  13. Great shot Simon - Hope you dont mind but I was playing around with it in PS and added just a tad more exposure and got this! And sorry, lost the quality as I saved as compressed .PNG and didn't have the original, but you get the idea!
  14. You started it... :clap: I still think its Trade-links partner that started the thread, and its backfired like a shotgun to the face!
  15. Wouldn't think so, dont think it has the power to..
  16. I can relate to that!
  17. Haha, don't worry about it. Personally I wouldn't worry about the above comments if you know that you're doing a good job, some people can't be pleased no matter how far you go out to please them!
  18. Share some more thoughts? Whats the difference like?
  19. Oh dear - Not sounding great at all!
  20. I think I will order the rear arms for now, see how we get on with the standard settings on the front. If the laser alignment shows it being miles out then I will buy them I guess!
  21. Amen.
  22. You know squirells were born to fly though right? Yea ok, so I misread about the pictures/video, my apologies!
×
×
  • Create New...